Instagram opens blue tick verification requests

Not super relevant, but if anyone knows anyway to pay for the blue tick, I have a bunch of clients with deep pockets that are willing to get their personal pages and/or businesses verified. They are rather well known, some of which I am actually surprised arent verified yet.

If anyone has any way of getting verified, please PM me and we can definitely make some money together!

Has anybody had success with completing this from outside of Australia (does an Aussie proxy on an iPhone work)?

I’m interested in getting US-based accounts verified before they roll this out globally (if they ever do).

I have a contact that can do this, but they charge $5000US, which may not be worth it for most.

I don’t get why everyone is so thirsty for that blue checkmark

1 Like

For most people it’s a pointless addition - but there are a number of industries where it’s an invaluable tool.

1 Like

I’m interested, I can’t message yet, please msg me thanks

1 Like

Hey There! A few questions if you don’t mind helping me out!

I am curious if you received a notification when verified? Also, did you get any rejection notifications on other accounts?

1 Like

If it’s successful using the menu link, it goes through without any notification, you’ll just have the blue tick there.

If it’s unsuccessful, you also don’t get a notification, there’s just no reply.

It’s a bit frustrating to be honest!

1 Like

Tnx for answering my other Q!

Can you message me regarding your friend? I can’t figure out how to message on here

I’ve heard that it’s only available in australia

Adding a smiley because that sounded demanding which wasn’t my intention

:grinning:

i am an australian public figure but havent seen it available to me yet as i am using an android handset. SHould i just try and get access to an apple product and ty to erify my account that way? otherwise what services do you offer for the application?

I am in Italy and I see it with all my accounts. The only issue is it swaps the usernames. While I am on account A, in the verification form it’s written username B, and viceversa.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the best way. If you’re a public figure, you may as well use the free method. Just borrow a friend’s iPhone and log in to your Instagram account and you should see the menu I included in the screen shot above.

1 Like

Interesting - it sounds like they are starting to roll out the functionality globally.

I would try unlinking the two accounts and logging in again. That should fix the issue.

Just applied from Italy with a business account of mine representing a business. Not even 2K followers. Will see how it goes…

1 Like

thank you! i really appreciate your help! Why wouldnt they do it on android!! Grrr

Got a notification from 6h ago

“Your account wasn’t verified because it doesn’t meet the criteria for verification. You can submit another request in 30 days”

On the same day, I tried to verify also another account, below 2K followers, representing a legit business (so about the same as this one, sent also the same exact document for both). No notification yet.

If you have a legit business, business address, business registered tax forms (at least in the US), and have an advertiser account set up for Facebook, it really isn’t that hard of a process. The only way I know how to reach support is through their paid advertising platform. We got verified with @luxurycard on instagram and facebook, even before Twitter.

2 Likes

You went through facebook for the verification for instagram?