Instagrams new limits for doing it manually on phone?

In any case it is connected by the same phone, in my opinion it would make sense to change IP for each account if the configuration were 5 phones and 1 wifi router.

Is this really what its coming to people tryna follow 5k+ people a day manually?

For some followers…?

Automation is KING

we started a month ago and we only did that test on few account we were able to follow more than 8500 per month ,but for the rest we dont do more than 6000 , are you also doing manual growth yourself or is there someone who is doing that for you?

i dont think if thats true yes i saw some posts about that but i think these guys isp are blocked , we are doing fine with manual growth , we have dedicated account manager for each account and these are are normal ig users from different places only handling 1 account maybe thats why im successful so far with manual growth also i think if you have been recently blocked by using bots you need to rest your accounts for few days , also instead of using emulators or browser use instagram app

That will not help i will suggest you to only do that if you want to manage 2-3 Instagram accounts

I know there are limits for unfollows on my main account at the moment, but I don’t tend to get hit by limits on likes/follows. Strange.

what do you mean… can you be more specific