Introduction - Managing 2000 + Clients Accounts

How many actions are you performing daily? Follows/Unfollows/Likes/etc

whats your proxy provider?
actions per hour per acc ?

Congrats!

I’m at 20 clients and struggling with blocks :frowning:

What’s your cost per lead for Google Ads and Facebook?

And if you’re not measuring on leads. What’s your cost per acquisition?

Yeah how are you running 95% without blocks? What proxies? Software Settings?

I have a theory, clients outside of the US aren’t getting hit with blocks. A few of my clients (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, France) are among the few of mine that are able to do actions without blocks.

But I’m sure you (Erik) have clients in the US.

I can assure you that clients in Europe are hit by block.

1 Like

Insane, congrats! How much do you charge per client?

That is insane! Congratulations. I have a few questions about this:

What is your cost per acquisition for new clients when doing google adwords and what type of landing page do you use?

Is it a sales page/funnel or a branded service business ‘homepage’?

What kind of packages do you use and are your clients in contact with you during this process or does everything happen online?

I have the same theory. However, I’m sure that the blocks will come to Europe eventually.

Sorry guys for answering late - but this forum is really like instagram - i was blocked for Replying due to too many Replys on registration day :smiley:

1 Like

Its depending on the Package they are booking - between 500 - 1500 are the expections but we normaly perform better ( of course only if the acc is good ;D )

a mix of Residentuals & mobile Proxies

yes exactly as simple as it sounds :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s odd though because the only client I’ve had the compromised message on was in Hungary and they were known to have been HEAVY users on their end. The US clients are working fine… just keeping things super conservative. I also have more hard blocks on clients in Germany where I have a partner that has told clients that it’s okay for them to use their phones (which I have strongly advocated against but that is another problem…)

I really think this is mostly about multiple devices doing multiple actions simultaneously + heavy scraping / API calls from an Android device in a far away location while the account is also used from a more trustworthy device like an iPhone.

4 Employees and freelancers as needed

no really “Contract” ordering online with TOCs Setup with lawyer around 1k

1 Like

Proxy Cheap & own mobile Proxies

really randomizing the actions daily between 50 - 350 follows a day but max 30 an hour

3 Likes

costs per sale via google and fb ads around in average 10€ with my ads setup

1 Like

depending of website and package between 59 -249€

for me there is no sense of a funnelpage to collect leads or so on - we have ( for private clients) a really emotional product which is grabbing them already by their balls. So it is only important that your landing page (which is indeed my normal “website” no extra made one for the ads) optimized for a direct sales, which means for me showing them their personal value of our product and handling directly the typical objections. For the ones that did not bought directly => Retargeting Ad

Welcome and congrats. Always nice to have new and experienced users in the community!

1 Like

What are your selling points? Brand awareness/Growth/etc?

And

Do you mention automation whatsoever or do you always frame it as manual actions?

1 Like