Introduction - Managing 2000 + Clients Accounts

@Hank9991
Hi Hank: Thank you for all of your advice.
I am using HC 1:1 mobile proxies and constantly receive the temporary action blocks.
Many people on this forum use HC proxies and they seem to be very well respected.
However, the use of your own mobile proxies leads me to believe my problems are occurring as a result of the mobile proxies I am using.
One of my clients also received the “account compromised” notification below.
The client is locked out of the account and cannot change the password.
Have you experienced this notification and/or have any advice?
Thank you.

Welcome bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

You using API or EB for actions? Or both?

1 Like

Good to have you here, welcome!

1 Like

Depending on the Website privat: growth, influence, status business: brand awarness, more time for "concentrating on the “core” of their business, more revenue

differenr to each acc

1 Like

Feel like giving any more details on that?

Feel like giving some proof? Your answers seem very vague for somebody who’s managing 2000 clients per month

2 Likes

Hi im also new on here, so welcome!

Ive been studying a few ways to do this over the last few months and am busy starting my own Instagram agency too. Just also have a few questions, if you don’t mind?

1. Do you post the same content on your clients child accounts across all of them, or do you have different content per child?
  2. If a client cancels with you, do you give them the child accounts, or do you recycle them?
  3. What automation tools are you using, as i know Jarvee only has a limit of 70 accounts, so would become crazy having like 30 Jarvee accounts?
  4. Do you offer your clients a set amount of child accounts or do you change it based on the growth they are wanting?

Thanks in advance!

Weclome friend :slight_smile: nice to meet You :wink:

This is hard to believe 2.000+ clients no blocks, no any problems. You are some magician then if thats true. Good luck and keep scaling your business

Which payment gateway are you using?

I know, that in Germany you can create paypal subsciptions as a business…

Do you give people a free trial?

Have you ever tried LinkedIn Ads?

How are you advertising your services?

Good advice here - cannot imagine the stress of 2000 accounts especially in todays climate

Hi, what kind of emails do you use for registration of new accounts?

what do you mean exactly?

pain in the ass atm …:smiley:

When you create new account, what mail do you use? Gmail, hotmail,mail.ru?

i am managing client accounts so no need to create accounts