Is Jarvee dead? If no explain why. Please provide methods for organic growth on Instagram. some other

hello, yes I could, prev SS was from yesterday

Hi friend,

Just a 200 day? with one day you cannot draw statistics or conclusions.

When you have been doing 200 follow a day for more than a month, then if you can talk about success, but only one day?

If you are so kind you have us updated please

3 Likes

negative ghost rider, very much so alive

1 Like

if you read my previous post i’m using new options contextual follows/unfollows, it has been only a few days since they make the option work for API. You should try it too and see how it goes.:grinning:

anyways, I’m just happy that I can F/U more users these days.

Great, if you can in a few days you have informed us of how everything is going, thanks!

We’re very much alive, thank you for caring :slight_smile:

Automation got harder, that’s true. Forget about days when you could folllow and unfollow 1000-1200 users per day, that’s past.

Anyway, with right right targeting and good settings, you can still get great followback ratio.
With latest updates and contextual actions function, follow, unfollow and like tools work great.

You can see what some of our clients say here:

8 Likes

Wow :hushed: that is amazing to hear. I heard you can use a mobile device as a hotspot and it can be used as a proxy but can I use only one proxy for one account or multiple proxies for one account by rotating it. < I heard this on YouTube and thought owning multiple proxies is just too expensive :sweat_smile:

I agree with Juliannua. 200 follows for one day, only one time isn’t very impressive

Oh wow, I’m glad now we have a Jarvee staff member to help us out. Can you let me give me an update of what not to do with this automation tool? In a list please. And is it safe to automate one account with a single proxy? I heard I can use my IPhone X📱 as a hotspot and it counts as a 4g proxy.

200 follows if done right, with good sources, can bring you 30-40% follow back rate. That’s 40-60 new followers from Follow tool only.

Now, you’ll also use Like tool, Story viewer, post good content, use hashtags suitable for your account… All this combined can bring you couple of 100s of followers per day.

Don’t use aggressive settings. If you used automation tools before, you probably got used to follow/unfollow about 1000 users per day. Don’t try to do that now.

One account with single proxy is OK. You don’t even need a proxy if you’ll run it on your home PC, since you’ll be doing all action through residential IP which are trusted by IG.

Sure, if you install Jarvee on your laptop/PC, use iphone as hotspot and connect your laptop/PC there, all your actions will be done through mobile IP.

But as I noticed, you have Mac, right? If that’s the case, you an install Parallels and then windows on your Mac and install Jarvee there.

1 Like

When will we get a Mac application of jarvee. That is all I want for my birthday :gift: :cake: :balloon: :partying_face: It is next month. lol

1 Like

Using residential IP’s or 3g/4g proxies will relieve half of the automation block issues. It is true IG has updated their filters and mass actions aren’t doing so well anymore. However, in most cases this is not a tool’s fault, and with careful and diverse usage of actions, you can still get a good ROI.

2 Likes

:joy:
Sorry, but I doubt you’ll get that for your bday :smiley:
I would love to, but it’s simple too much work. We would have to create everything from scratch.
Since you’re running just one or couple of accounts, you can always get a cheap, used windows laptop, for 100-200 USD and install Jarvee there. It’s better than keeping your Mac on all the time.

Thank you. Right to the point :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it’s not really just one time though. I’m sure other Jarvee users have better stats than mine.

I run Jarvee on my laptop, it doesn’t run 24/7.

once again I’m still trying to find best settings for my account especially after they added the contextual actions option. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok I’m glad the application is still running strong, and less people automating probably means more success with the tool. I will download jarvee again.

1 Like

well last day i tried an old acc with couple of hundred followers and following to test with the new contextual actions doing nothing but following without limit it was even scraping the acc to follow itself
i followed 600 people in a day without any problem ! :shushing_face:
today i’m testing with a plain aged account :slightly_smiling_face:
sure that is not an every day result and maybe (or most defiantly) end in a ban but the fact that you can do that without having problem shows it’s possible to automate as long as jarvee developers can improve the app and add tools which can be used to emulate human behavior
so my request from developing team is to brainstorm based on users behavior :heart_eyes: so we can continue or work :innocent:

4 Likes

@ierf499 You followed 600 users in 1 day with an inactive account without doing a warm-up?

The last JV updates were really helpful especially the ones that can help with the blocks, i have been using the contextual actions + Scrapper accounts + EB and i was able to follow, like and unfollow a great number of users with no block, so i think that JV is going in the right direction.

2 Likes

exactly - without warm up - with rediffmail - not active since almost a year ago and no scraper accounts

1 Like

That sounds amazing!

Like @Ryan_Hyndman I had some months break from Jarvee and I’m slowly getting into all of this again.

Can you point us in some direction regarding warm-up? Some people here said they were able to go faster with contextual follows.