Is jarvee working fine now?

I 100% agree. I wasn’t saying that you should start initially at that.

1 Like

Yeah, after a couple of weeks those limits should be good.

These are the requirements for running 150 - 250 accounts in Jarvee. You may want to use this as a baseline, and of course, the more powerful/larger the server/PC, the better :smiley:

Up to 150 - 250 accounts:

- 8 Cores CPU
         - 12 Gb Ram
         - SSD Hard drive.
1 Like

I would also add that if they are using EB only and lots of scrapers this will reduce the amount the server can run. Learnt this the hard way.

I’m using
12 cores ryzen processors
32gb ram
500gb ssd

This runs 250ish accounts with some lag using only api, I run another jarvee on my laptop which doesn’t handle much more than 100 atm.

1 Like

450 accounts + 700 scrapers are running with this config [4 Cores (3.60GHz - i7), 64GB DDR4 and 500 SSD] on each server I have with no issue. All running only on API without lags.

2 Likes

dont know how u guys are hitting over 100 -im hitting only around 60-75 daily follows per day… i think my 3-4 month old slavs could probably hit 100+ but only tried once

I’m hitting over 100 after a 3 week warmup. Its probably your proxies or your accounts that are limiting you.

1 Like

where do you find your scrappers?
Which proxy you use?

I am burning a lot of scrapers…

Ive only lost about 10 scrapers in the last month

Are you using “Full API” or “Partial API” or Unchecked both boxes and just doing api without any emulation?

Any one got a major wave this weekend?

Hit over 50% of slaves

Yeah, I didnt really get a “wave” all at once, but my accounts were getting picked off fast 1 by 1, captcha and PVs