Is manual growth services on Instagram still a good idea?

Hi,

I would like to know if it’s still a good idea to use manual growth services on Instagram.

I have used one before but the service went inactive.

Does it makes sense to use it as a service, and if so then who would be some good service providers?

Thank you.

Why don’t try doing automatic growth via Jarvee on your own without hiring anyone?

manual growth on IG is still working fine, but the main issue is the price, it’s high.

what are you looking for exactly? other than the basic growth stuff, are looking for services that can do the content creation, posting, etc…?

Basically because I have had a bad experience with experimenting with jarvee myself.
I am using it on my own account and I need to be able to use the account meanwhile, like creating stories and answering DMs. I would always get blocked from doing that.

That hasn’t been a problem with manual growth services.

I am only looking for follow/unfollow and likes and I will do posting myself.
I would be using the service on my own business account.

that would be the basic stuff as Jaha said that can be done using jarvee easy using the night mode on JV you can access your account with absolutely no blocks I have been doing that for years but if you still prefer the manual stuff, try to create good tread on #public-marketplace explaining your needs and your budget and you should find someone willing to help.

Yeah, I think you shouldn’t have any problems finding the right person for that.

Yes, its good idea, if you need any help or service provider let me know.

I can definitely vouch for growing accounts manually.

Check out these threads and you’ll find a lot of info along with some providers:

2 Likes

Hi Iki,

Could you lead me to any providers who do manual growth?

Just use Jarvee. Lower price. PM if you need help.

1 Like

Yeah sure, well it’s not right to recommend anything besides JV here but since you asked for manual work and not automation, I can help you out with that. Check PM

Not sure why you say that, manual costs for M/S are too high - except if you pay your employees with stones,

It just can’t beat automation regarding price and efficiency :pensive:

True! I don’t know how people would actually do M/S “Manual” seems like a crazy task that is just unnecessary.
Except maybe automating Real Phones and calling that “Manual” actions.

1 Like

Basically using slaves to do mother/ slave haha. But imagine 100 workers with 100 accounts each a day, manually do actions. Sounds like very long hours and a lot of potential for things to go wrong.

1 Like

manuk growth seems like just a whole lot of work for not much return

You will get a lot of slack on this forum for even thinking to go manual… believe me.

But once you get a hold of it fully, with the right people and the right system you will have lower price than 95% of automation providers. Hard to believe but it is the truth unfortunately.

Results are mostly better too. Human eye beats every current scraper ability.

At scale I highly doubt that. You would need a lot of people and devices to run 10k+ accounts.

Maybe for 50-100 slaves yes. But then he will have to still manage the E.R of the sources, make sure the team can filter properly or external scrape which is another big investment if he can’t afford a coder.

Not M/S. We are talking mostly about mains.

1 Like

For main accounts (clients), it’s definitely doable yes and can even be profitable like @DonPapo said.

For M/S, indeed it’s another story!

1 Like