To people considering to outsource (Manual growth

1. Yes clear phone + real mobile data is enough. It is even the best you can do if you only manage 1-5 clients per phone.

2. You have to test that your self, try to stick bellow 6k follows per month.

2 Likes

Hey Ins, as you were asking it’s been 1.5 months ago. I hope that you have started manual growth and now I am asking you the same. What’s your experience on this?

Hey its good! Focusing on providing best quality now.

Okay great! So how many accounts are you using per phone?

Well i would like to keep it as a secret, but you can read on this forum , many people share their strategies how many per phone

1 Like

Well everyone is keeping their secrets after learning a lot from other people’s open secrets in this forum. Sorry my bad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3-5 is good. Very little/rare blocks.
I’ve had 7-10 with dual app setups. Blocks are common but only session blocks.

1 Like

How are you following people? Do you scrape a list and then search their names?

I think he has a detailed post regarding this. Please use the search tool and if you can’t even find then let me know. :slight_smile:

Sadly that’s the rule with The Information Businesses everywhere !

Hey Don, You are following 60-80 people in 5 minutes. You are following consistently for 5 mins clicking links from notepad. Don’t you face blocks very often?
Also as you are just following and not liking the followed person’s photos isn’t the fbr very low?

No problems yes.
The FBR cant be measured by your logic since majority of accounts that has good FBR are private accounts. Which cannot be liked unless they accept/follow you back.

1 Like

So no problems yet? That’s really impressive!! Thanks.
But one thing, you said one person working 6 hours can do 60 profiles. So it’s 10 profiles per hour.
You also said it takes 5 mins for a session. You do 4 sessions per profile. So 20 minutes.
Now if 1 profile take 20 minutes then how can it be possible to complete 10 profiles in an hour? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi Don,

Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it! I have some questions,

1. Once all those 5 accounts subscription are done. Are you reusing the phone again for the next batch of accounts or you sell it and buy a new one?

2. Do you use VPN to login and do action near your client’s location?

3. How many follow/unfollow actions you do in a day? 80-120 follow and 80-12 unfollow?

1 Like

I said that just to get the overall picture of time spent. I just wanted to point out its not so time consuming as everyone thinks it is. I was on J and was prepared for manual before all was hit up. Have to say its almost the same time spent fixing issues/handling with manual operation.

1 Like
  1. Format/switching SIM is good enough.
  2. No VPNs
  3. 120-150 F/UF. Up to 250 likes daily. But we mostly do 5 days of 150 F then 2-3 days of 250 UF and 30 F.
3 Likes

Format basically resets the device ID. Seems dangerous, no? @donpapo

But then again so is keeping the same device id for all accounts

Thank you for the answer Don!

We haven’t got any major issues with that for now.

There are few tricks we use in formatting but still we do not format more than once. After that we sell the device.

There is a glitch on Apple Devices that you can run accs/format as how many times you want though.

Ah i read it wrong. I thought you device resetted every time you logged in a new client to avoid a block on all three.