Is the like tool still effective? Leave your thoughts

Hello guys, I’ve searched for questions like this and didn’t find out, if there is any please someone share and sorry if it’s not the right place for this question.

I’m not using the like tool for the last year(like posts) because I think it’s not efficient and also to avoid like blocks and my clients are satisfied that way, I mean the like tool for posts only, not like after follow or such.

I think the like tool is not effective anymore because last time I used it I was not getting like/follow backs or interactions from the tool so I’ve started to like comments, story views and comments on posts instead

What do you think about it?

Edit: 16th June 2019, after some tips from this same topic, I’ve started back to use the tool and is giving good results so far.

3 Likes

Usually, I get 30% more followbacks when using Like after follow tool. I think it is very effective if you are using it in a proper way and know what you are doing

8 Likes

That is different and I know it works, I’m trying that myself, my question was about the like tool for posts only, I mean like various posts just trying to get new followers.

Well, I never tried to use the Like tool to grow followers only but I believe it’s a good tool to increase your engagement by staying in touch with your followers. You like them and they like you as well, but I’m not sure if it’s a good and worth to use it if you are getting like blocks when using this tool. Because some of your clients won’t be happy that they can’t like someone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not follow blocks, I mean like blocks, you know the clients like to like pictures a lot.

2 Likes

Yea, I mean like blocks, sorry did a mistake

1 Like

In my experience that’s not too effective.
Unless you use that to like user targeted post.
That’s better.

2 Likes

Years ago it was very effective, you liked 1000 posts from the target accounts and many like back and follow, but from my last experiences it was not getting many like backs and also not many people following but a lot of clients with like blocks and complaining with only a few likes daily with the platform.

I rather have them happy liking pictures then have them angry because they can’t like and also the tool not working as it was before. So that is why I created this, wanted to know your thoughts maybe someone have better experience with it.

1 Like

I assume like+comments could work great if you have time to set it up and test out. Just take 2 similar accounts and check if it is going to be effective and then just compare results. In different niches, you will get different results. I believe you can still grow followers using like tool if you are in some pet or traveling niche

1 Like

That is really good insight indeed. I have very good results with like comments and no blocks with that tool, my setting are very low (max 150 per day) and it complement the rest just well enough.

The problem with the like tool are the blocks that come with it, you know that? Using mobile proxies I were able to do massive liking when tested couple of weeks ago, need to try that out again.

So I guess this question was not that bad, hope get more thoughts on it.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

I’m using just like after/before follows and getting much less like blocks past month
I use mobile 4g proxies and going perfect so far
In total doing about 100likes/day

3 Likes

I don’ t like this function since is a little bit spammy

1 Like

all the actions we do with automation is spammy haha
But I guess if you do follow only you don’t send any kind of CTA to the user you just followed. If you follow him and put 1-2 likes he will be like aha so I need to like him too and he likes your posts

3 Likes

You better use it even if you do just a small amounts of likes a day it’s better than 0 as it’s part of letting the account act with a normal behavior just don’t spam the linke actions a lot
if you just follow without liking posts that will look more suspicious Tbh

our focus is to make the accounts imitate Normal users behavior even if we like it or not
it’s an algorithm that we have to follow it’s rules to stay under it’s radar

@Itsyourtime Thanks for starting this topic!

2 Likes

Hahaha :sweat_smile:
I don’t like after follow but these are my setting

3 Likes

That is how I’m testing and is working well indeed

Well all we do can be spammy xD

Indeed law of reciprocity

1 Like

Great :smiley: i was doing the same a year ago!

1 Like

Looks like when you like after follow it trigger more follow back ratios.

Thanks for sharing your settings :facepunch:

1 Like

Agree with you bro… but I don’t like to “like” EVERY follow that I make… maybe a can randomize a little bit

@Itsyourtime yes that’s the key like after follow doesn’t mean immediately :smiley:
if twist a little bit you will not get blocked