Is the like tool still effective? Leave your thoughts

You welcome, I’m glad and really curious to see what others think about it. Things are changing and we can learn a lot from each other.

I don’t like to like every single too, usually I use something like this:

7 Likes

Thank you very much I’ll try it :grin:

3 Likes

sorry for misspelling words i had only 4h of sleep last night lol

@yellowspb you better make the wating time a little bit longer than
i wait between 60 and 100 seconds
i have no Like blocks at all :slight_smile: with it

4 Likes

Find that twist is the real deal hahahaaaha that is why is always good to have accounts for testing, right now I’m working with this this settings for testing purpose:

Wait between: 10 and 15 seconds to each
Like 1 to 2 posts
Like random
Like before follow 50% of posts
Like percentage 25%

3 Likes

I’m not facing any like blocks now too, but thank you for share brother! I’ll try your strategy out too if will struggle with liking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good for you bro ,thank you too for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try that, thank you

2 Likes

you’re always welcome bro ,Good Luck :smile:

2 Likes

Can you give screen settings with like? I will be grateful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m testing it out, if someone have a consistent settings, please let us know. I’ve made changes based on @alossra feedback

4 Likes

I’m testing it on high performing sources, in these days of block wave. Results, very close to zero. I will continue for a while, but I think it’s functional only if combined with the follow.

1 Like

I’m doing 900 likes per day without issues and growing an account that way by 80-90 per day.

7 Likes

How about before that block wave? Did you got good results likeback / followback from like actions?

That is amazing, guess you’re using mobile proxies?

Do you have good results (likeback / followback) from like tool actions?

1 Like

Yes dedicated modems located in NY. Follow Back and Engagement results depend on how much time I spent fine tuning everything. Usually follow back is ca 0.1-0.2 but with some fine tuning it can go up to 0.3. Engagement increases automatically by using likes.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback

I used to do likes on an account pretty effectively with great targeting, just like follow sourcing.

However, this eventually became a very low return activity.

I’d say it depends on the account & niche really.

The like power varies in meaning.

This is probably the most clear answer you’ll receive since it requires you know your target audience & their behaviors.

3 Likes

Guys, what about mix both likes, from like post tools and after follow actions (like)? We need to calculate the amount of actions on both or the software itself make the calculation based on the max action of the like tool?

To be honest, I used to make likes before following (two punch or something like that is called the strategy). And yes, it’s more effective! I was having like a 20-25% more followbacks.

But, since I started having like blocks, I stopped it and now I don’t like others’ posts.

2 Likes

My take on this topic based on my 5 years experience on booting:
➢ Want to increase the follow back ratio? (doing like after follow)
➢ Want to increase all the others counter-interactions (likes {reciprocity}, comments, DMs, views)?
➢ Is the client (if it is to a client) ok with this approach? many of them do not like to do this kind of action
➢ Do not care too much if the account get like blocks eventually? (it is really unpleasant to the client and your client`s credibility towards you drops) PS: I know it seems to not happen if you do it right and get the right proxy, but until there, it is likely to happen.

If the answer is yes, then it is a way to go.

One question to you guys:
@yellowspb @Itsyourtime @adrianleoh @Typhoon @alossra

Do you are liking right now? How much? Are you getting like blocks? What proxy are you using (datacenter, residential, mobile…)?

4 Likes