Is the like tool still effective? Leave your thoughts

Yap, i’m liking right now.
The limit 50-70-90
I’m Using 4g connection

2 Likes

I’ve had some like blocks in the past so I went conservative, never had any blocks after these settings. After this thread thinking about moving up the like delay up to 60-90 like @itsyourtime

1 Like

That is amazing so far, I was doing 500 likes per day with like exchange tool and right now I’m testing only the like after follow and with the accounts that have follow block, I’m liking 180 posts per day.

Did you tried 4g mobile proxies? They’re pretty good for massive liking with like exchange.

Yes
Yes
Yes because I tell them and I’m the manager, so normally they do as I said.
Yes they always care and that is why I’ve stopped to like sometime ago but the best is to work with secure settings.

Yes I’m, around 130 per day but just for testing.

2 Likes

Till now is working just fine, please keep us updated, best of luck to all of you guys.

Sorry, but what is the proxy type?

I use DC (private) and mobile (4G/3G/LTE).

Dc as regular to almost all the users, specially brasilians and mobile for massive like exchange.

1 Like

I think with the new follow limits on IG, Liking after follow will be more important to maintaining higher follow back ratios. The 1-2 punch method works great but my issue in the past was with like blocks since I was following up to 800 a day and liking at least one image after. Now with having to keep follows under 200 accounts per day I can use the like tool more with out fear of the follow block as I have less accounts in total I’m targeting.

2 Likes

Very good insight, I’m feeling the same way, I’ll do some tests today with the test accounts to see how much likes I can do on the like exchange and mobile proxies, I’ll keep you guys updated.

1 Like

Can I use the like tool and at the same time use the like in posts after following?

1 Like

Yes, as long as you are keeping your actions at a reasonable limit.

1 Like

As some have mentioned the effectiveness of the like tool by itself varies by niche, content, posting activity, etc.

However it seems essential with the mother/child method, where child accounts bring in new followers and good use of the like tool (on the mother) retains them.

1 Like

I find it borderline dangerous for anyone to state that any tool is ineffective.

Its not the tool, its what you do with it.

In my hands a basketball is valued at zero $$… in Step Curry’s hands the value is about $30 million per year.

There are people who don’t see the value in being online, using social media, being on Instagram, automating IG… all the way down to the nitty-gritty of the software we use. It is all subjective to your situation, skill and desired outcome.

There is no one way of getting followers, so if someone says “likes are shit, they don’t work for me”, all that anyone should take away is - likes do not work for THAT SPECIFIC PERSON.

Test, tweak, test, tweak and find what works for YOU!

18 Likes

You’re totally right, that is why I asked others, I wanted to know what others think about it, for me it has work well for years but not lately and as you know it’s changing all the time, I’m learning a lot from others in this same topic so I guess I did right.

1 Like

Yes, you’re totally right, that is why I’m asking your thoughts, I wanted to know what others think about it, for me it has work well for years but not lately and as you know it’s changing all the time, I’m learning a lot from others in this same topic so I guess I did right.

I agreed with you, I just started using this action after the block wave. I’ve never done it before. Let’s say that my brief experience means nothing so far.
I’ll continue to test in the coming days / months. Like everything, it takes time.
I’ll update you. :wink::+1:

1 Like

still effective for me to get noticed by my target audience

1 Like

It’s working here pretty awesome, great follow back ratio and greater interactions, here we go :rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Indeed, I’m impressed how well it’s going so far.

I’ve read that like after/before follow is a dangerous feature to use but I tested it for a week and the follow back ratio increases doing this. I was too scared to continue doing it before testing it for over a month so can anyone can confirm that it doesn’t trigger a PV or blocks? Approx. how many likes a day are you doing this way?

1 Like

Glad to hear that. Yes here too, when using not combined with follow I’m getting some like blocks here and there but it’s working flawless in almost all the accounts specially the ones with mobile proxy.

Please keep us updated.