Is the like tool still effective? Leave your thoughts

How long have you been doing it?

Almost 4 years.

2 Likes

That was the information I wanted to hear. Thanks man! One more thing, what’s the % of likes you make after each follow? Can I go over 30%?

Depends of what proxies are you using and also your settings (max likes overall per day), it all will depend of those settings and if moderate I’m pretty sure with mobile proxy yes you can go higher(right now able to like 400-500 per day with mobile proxies).

1 Like

So we think the limit for daily likes is about 500?

Like after follow is a good tactic.
Is like while unfollow a waste as we could use the like on a new user?
Is it better to use likes for engagement (like our followers content) or growth (liking the targets content)?

I have some accounts doing likes only they get 2-5% follow back (follow after liked)

1 Like

How many posts do you like after follow?

1 Like

Yeah sounds like me. I’m confused cuz everyone else is get 20%+ FBR and I’m here happy if I can stabilize at 15%.

1 Like

hey guys since the follow tool has come down to 6k actions per 30 days can we also focus on testing current like limits? cause i feel with good amount of likes per day and optimised sources it can add some extra followers and good engagement.

I used to do a lot of likes before around 700-1000 but now since the updates i have slowed things down to 200-400 range… i have started testing on some accounts and will update about it soon!

also if anyone is having any ideas or tests about current daily like limits please share!

Thanks

1 Like

the like limits from my side are by 10-200 daily, after this i get suspended in the LE tool, very crazy

using 4g mobiles from cooper

Very interesting. I do between 400-500/day but no more than 60 total actions per hour. You doing bulk or a fairly even hourly pace?

1 Like

Thats a dream come true for me 400-500 a day! nice that it work that great for you men

I have like 20 accounts in the LE tool and they all suspendet, 90% of my accounts have follow blocks too since 2 days and followed less then 0-1000 people in the last 30 days

I try so much like using eb to follow/like, save api bandwith, force more actions through api and all stuff but nothing worked. What I dont try is change the proxies, do you think it could be a proxy issue? the 4g mobile from henry cooper

hey that’s good so around 400 x 30 = 12k likes
are you able to do that without any like action block since the past 30 days?

bro are you talking about LE tool or like tool?
both are different and i was talking about like tool

Hasn’t been 30 yet, I’m watching the action count closely. No action blocks for a few weeks and none for likes, but it’s hard to tell how it will play out with all the updates. Gotta test the limits though. :wink:

1 Like

please update your test in this thread bro! it would be very helpful

Same thing here man, seems like the trust score of several accounts was really affected after the likes. I can barely go over 200 likes in any of my accounts, even the well aged ones.
I am using Mobile proxies as well.

are you getting a like block after going above 200 likes? have you done 200 likes in a day for last 30 days? also the like block was there for a small period of time?