Is there a reason why you should not like your own post?

is there a reason why you should not like your own post? does it could have any negativ impact i’m not aware of?
thank you :wink:

1 Like

I think they can easily flag you because of this.
With one of my accounts I liked my own photos for a while to look like it has more likes… but you should never do that. That account became ghost banned. I also have friends who got banned because of this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t know of any reason not to, but having 1 like more or less doesn’t matter anyway and isn’t worth the risk, that maybe it is bad, even though I doubt it. The like probably just won’t count in the eyes of Instagram’s algorithm.

1 Like

I don’t have a reason, we like our photo because it’s great content. We make it with full of heart. If you want to create lovely content, please check this thread.

WTF? why spaming in this clean and intellignetly running forum?

I’ve been liking my own posts for years now and I haven’t seen any negative impacts. I never thought that liking your own posts would have a negative consequence. I mean if it was such a bad thing then why would IG allow you to do it? They’ve blocked other actions before

1 Like

From what I can tell, there’s no known reasons for not liking your own post, but if there is a hidden/undiscovered downside, is the one extra like (from yourself nonetheless) really worth it?

1 Like