Is this Forum dying?

My opinion about this topic: IG is constantly working to stop fake activity. Noobs burn out faster than before, so those who remain are fewer and more dedicated. This would account for less forum activity.

Besides the new Lambo in my garage and the knowledge sourced from my library, what else do I need?

Yeah the only way to succeed is to test and adapt. Prepare to waste a lot of money in your ventures, but the outcome will be worth it. The past few months have been the hardest in the two years ive been doing this. IG has been ruthless with changes. In the midst of developing some stuff though.

1 Like

why yall think if u lvl 3 or 6 u will find money all around? its same as lvl 1 or lvl 6 lol

I absolutely agree. Just patience and testing. As long as you donā€™t stop and donā€™t give up, you will definitely work and there will be no problems

2 Likes

Because automation has become more difficult. So a lot of people have moved on.

Its not the forum its more the forum is based on jarvee mainly and the market isnt so big for that on compare with different markets in social media their are stil some active buyer/sellers groups/sites but on their is more allowed as MP

Id say its because IG is the hardest to automate now and its still the most profitable. But most people canā€™t do it, so they try other things.

But for the forum, its because there was a lot of good value being posted on the main threads and then shortly after that technique would get made redundant.

Either IG can crawl sites looking for tactics, they have spies or they can see a big movement of accounts copying the same things.

So, now know one really shares techniques as this is what causes waves.

This is why newbies will post and no one helps, so most quit soonly after. Its just a cycle of sink or swim nowadays.

Its not the forum itself. Its just that people donā€™t want to lose everything theve worked for by sharing their secrets.

Thats my theory anyway.

3 Likes

Hello! Are u still working with mass DM?

It is dying. not just a section but the entire thing.

Yes because Instagram automation is impossible now & thats why we shifted to manual setup 2-3 years ago we have team in 3rd world country , growing accounts with thousands of followers daily with mother slave strategy for our clients

Maybe dead for people that cant understand automation but most of the big supliers still use it. Manual is far to time intensive and expensive.

The reason it seems though its dying is because its very hard to learn, its expensive and people wont help each other anymore. So, of course the page will be inactive.

Also IG does crawl forums so its not wise to share any methods on open forums like this. They will be patched fast.

But I know lots of people running thousands of accounts on automation. They just dont need to spend all day on forums.

3 Likes