Is this the answer to IG HQ Accounts?

Yes, filters huge make difference on images.

But actually we can’t apply it an automated way with ordinary bot.

1 Like

There are hundreds of possible footprints that help Instagram to determine bot behavior or/and automated/fake account creation (non-human-like) :slight_smile:

1 Like

So the magic formula seems doesnt’ exist.

I know that started grow some accounts from 0 could be difficult, but now really know what it means.

That’s stressful…

1 Like

Yup, no formula :smiley:

Good idea :+1:
You even get a lot of messages from some bot accounts when following few suggested pages. Sometimes you just have to reply. For example: “I hate this people automating DMs” :joy:

2 Likes

Yes im always playing with marketers, especially those that put wrong spintax, when u get e.g Hi {username} :joy: lol

4 Likes

Hahahahaha :joy::joy::joy::+1:
This is so funny from our perspective

2 Likes

Instagram algorithm will reward the account if human-like relationships with followers are built. Act like human being - that’s what is the most important thing for Instagram.

5 Likes

This is the best approach at every time! @pow
Always think about what a human would do when he starts / use an Instagram account. Even when its hard for us automation freaks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s funny to hear people complaining about PV’s when they create a new account on some proxy and follow hundreds of accounts straight away. Instagram will prompt you with hammer if algorithm will detect that’s something’s wrong with this account.

1 Like

This is a good idea. I always perform these actions after creating my account on the app. I think it helps quite a lot.

1 Like

Was doing all these except the first one, thanks a lot man :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Damn there are so many clever things to learn and remember, can’t wait til I feel like I actually know how things work, only to realise everything has already changed

1 Like

Hello guys,

Alex Stamos the former Chief Security Officer (CSO) at Facebook explained that a normal number of visited websites in the last 10 days is one of the biggest factors Facebook uses to differentiate between the real and fake users on Facebook.

So using the right cookies and the full browser experience become huge important.

2 Likes

Can you dumb that one down for me?

Do I need to go visit 20 different website every 10 days?

1 Like

While the information is nearly a year old and could be outdated. IF you wanted to follow the advice you’d need to make sure you visit sites that use facebook tracking cookies.

2 Likes

curious, whats wrong with emulators? I use emulators and phones to make accounts… i dont see any difference.

which emulators do you use ? how do u change the play store id ?

I am not sure if its true or not but some people say IG can detect emulators.

1 Like

Yes IG can detect emulators easily.