Issues creating new Instagram accounts

I just purchased 10 new proxies from InstantProxies dot com, none of them worked for creating new IG accounts. The 55 proxies I have from myprivateproxy dot net no longer work for creating new accounts either. Can anybody help?

This tool will tell you if you are really anonymous in front of instagram and other social media. Just open this link in massplanner browser with the proxy you want to see how anonymous your proxy is and what can you do about it

What e-mail are you using for creating accounts?
@Gmail.com works good :wink:
Try to get sim cards somehow

i am using my domain names as the email addresses, just creating new email accounts under that domain, even tried using gmail, still dont work. as for that site, i tested a proxy and it says 99% Probability of anonymization: for a proxy that will not create a new ig profile. so frustrating

99% probability of anonymization is not good at all.
I get 20% and that is because Port 80 is open on server but I get this error on my broadband internet too, so not a problem

how is being 99% anonymous bad? seems all of these private proxies are at 99% and they are running my ig accounts fine, they just wont create new ones and this seems like a newer problem.

Actually 99% says that there is a 99% chance for you to be a proxy
Says 99% probability of anonymization, not 99% anonymous

i see, so what to do then if all of my other 55 proxies have that same thing going for them and they run the ig accounts just fine? ig doesnt care if you use proxies you just cant create accounts with them? doesnā€™t everyone use proxies to create accounts?

i just checked my own ip (house) and it has a 0% prob. of anonymization

it seems both instagram and facebook find a way to detect private proxies, iā€™m sure of that.
but there is a new solution i guess, More money but much more trusted (Residential IPā€™s)

well yeah, of course that would work but thatā€™s not even a possibility. weird how you canā€™t create an account on a private proxy now but yet you can run one just fineā€¦

why its not a possibility ??

how would one get 50 different residential ip addresses and use them 24 hours a day?

there are suppliers on the internet that can give u this service, just like the private proxy suppliers.
but with higher prices

yes but they are not called residential ipā€™s. they are called instagram dedicated proxies, just very expensive, sometimes over $4 per proxy.

pls chk rotatingproxies, they are selling residental proxies as they claim, and iā€™m willing to try them soon

you canā€™t use rotating proxies, as in proxies that change every week or month, you will keep getting phone verified by IG. You need to create the account on the same ip you will be using it with or will will be a password/phone verify nightmare.

All is fine my end :slight_smile: i use instant proxies. i checked just now for you.

i just tried instant proxies, also i never have seen that message in my life, I am in the U.S. and you in in the UK so maybe that is why it works for you and that screen comes up that I have never seen beforeā€¦

hhhhhhhh my bad, its not rotating proxies, the name of company is (rotatingproxies), check them out :slight_smile:

and you use them to create new accounts with no issue as of this week? seems like past 10 days the issue has really come about.