Issues creating new Instagram accounts

ow no sorry @southhills, that’s just for me to verify phone number I entered I just wanted to show you that I’m having no problems with it.

oh okay i understand. i am sure accounts run fine with instant proxies but my issue is creating accounts not running them

that is what I have just done I created an account this is just verification process after sign up same as email verification but I signed up with a mobile number rather than an email address.

yes i just tried to create a new account with a phone # instead of email, it sent the code but when i clicked verify, it still said “something went wrong” so the proxies are definitely the issue i am thinking.

1 Like

maybe so, I just wanted to show you that is defo not the software else if it was then mine would be having issues to :slight_smile: iv managed to enter digits from the text message and did not get[quote=“southhills, post:44, topic:3704”]
“something went wrong”
[/quote]

hope you work it out.

You should google it about the different between ipv6 and ipv4(example: ipv6: 2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334 and ipv4:255.255.255.255 ) .Both can operate Ig but Ig can not allow ipv6 create a new account. Use ipv4 to create new account

mhm…maybe i’ll switch.

I had the same problem with a SSL Private Proxy the other day. Couldn’t create an account. Is it safe to create the account on a residential address and after a short time swap it over to a proxy?

1 Like

it probably is as long as you don’t create more than just 2 or 3 accounts. IG is really cracking down on this. i cant create any new accounts with my proxies so good luck.

did you get their “virgin proxies”. if you just got regular shared private proxies i can see why you had that issue.

I did indeed and they are quite expensive, too. So it’s a bit of a bummer.

i am thinking the only way to go is to buy accounts at like $1.25 a piece, then just get cheaper private proxies and run them on that. it seems the issue is creating the accounts with proxies, not actually running them. i’ve exhausted any other options i think at this point.