Jarvee best settings and blocks solution for Nov 19 🤖

I am using EB and a scraper for one of my clients. On EB I am getting blocked from doing any sort of actions (like,follow or unfollow) Should I just log out and then log back in again and then let the account rest for a few hours? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Human will do: keep trying to work (no logout yet) so dont stop the tool let it try again… and again …
then 2 days later logout and loging keep on half the amount of actions …

hi, What do you think cause the temp blocks ?
What is the repairing method you suggest ?
I do rest for a day or 2 then go back to work in lower settings.
Still was not able to understand the root cuase of it, maybe:

• client also on the phone at the same time
  • buying likes / like groups
  • new accounts (new to automation) will have them much less

I do see the same accounts gets it mostly…

i make sure that session doesnt die within first couple days

it will cost minimum +2000$ +it can’t be done with 1 personn there ha to be VA’s workin with you too

well duplicate 500 clients in 100$ so it is still small number…

yes disable… many account get disable

man I have 3 accounts that literally cannot do a single follow for weeks… any advice? so frustrating

Then I have my spam accounts that hits 150-200 and even more no problem, makes no sense!

1 Like

Hello guys, would love to know your way of operating while using Jv. Trying to decide whether to use a scrapper or not. Because I know using a scrapper for API is good as it reduces API Calls but what is the benefit of using a scrapper when using EB.

• EB with Scrapper
  • EB without Scrapper

0 voters

On what proxies are on the ones that has blocks? Also what proxies are you using for the spam accounts?

dm me 13chars

not selling u anything

all the same 4g or DC - both no difference atm

Adi mentioned in the video to log out from the account and log back into it and then verify the login activity, right? Does she mentioned to do that on a temporary block or just if the account isn’t doing any action?

Dani

1 Like

How do you proceed when you receive an Unfollow Block? Normally i get Temp/Session Blocks but this time i have received simple Unfollow Block which is not being lifted (its even blocked on my own phone with App and it doesnt say any duration.

How long do they take usually for get lifted? Im able to Follow 190 and perform Likes, but non unfollows.

2 Likes

Do you use scrapers for your account or do you just normally perform follows via account / hashtag sources via EB?

1 Like

Hello every one jarvee people. I found an amazing thing that i can use jarvee EB to make action fast but Manual operation (fast like that always like no Delay for 50 like a minute and fast follow that no delay 50 follow a minute). i test 5 accounts, all they can do this. But just i open the auto function Whether like or follow the account will get action block in 10 action (use EB too).
So there must be something wrong with the way jarvee’s works.

yeah bro, no

stop spreading bullshit

1 Like

Guys, are you noticing some kind of error from scrape results? I did scrape 3000 accounts and the client account says no more results found in follow specific users…There is no filter in client account…anybody had same issue?

that’s great yes, with scraper you can totally play with that :slight_smile:with clients account - won’t do so much

Hey,
hard blocks for 1-3 days - you can do mosly the unfollow actions+FBE
when its 7 days - 7 days off from Jarvee, no tool working at all