Jarvee best settings and blocks solution for Nov 19 πŸ€–

Not sure what happened but blocked are way less. EB ONLy same location 4g with 2-4 users on one proxy.

Did it notify you the block was gonna be lifted the next day? Or was it saying 4-7 days and then lifted the next day?

is anyone successfully automated atm? seems like the forum kinda went dead regarding the many issues people were facing a few weeks back.

1 Like

Same here, I just keep getting AC. NOn stop even when I only like below 8pictures every ~15minutes.

1 Like

Today i have 50% of my accounts running mostly well. that 50% is 50% more than yesterday where basically nothing ran without constant blocks. Remaining hopeful!

I got 2 ACs today, one of them never got an ac neither block in 5 months, so right now, all my accounts sufferered some kind of problem…

screenshot as of 2 PM, possible, still working, of course its stress but doable

5 Likes

when you get blocks wich type of one you get temporary fake one that can be fixed just with long pause and manual action with eb or hard action block ?

literally all of them you mentioned and even more, just like everybody else

dont poop your pants about temp blocks, everybody has them, its no biggie, you cant run automation without them put in the work

hours of β€œrepairing” and looking into numbers every day. Thats my job, lol.

3 Likes

that’s the job of everyone right now lol

and now i get 30 account disable today

Permanently Disabled?

well 2-3 accounts on 1 raw proxy (each account on different machine) works well on same country.
I use EB ONLY no API and gets NO AC and no HARD BLOCKS.

Those temporery blocks (daily) we do get:
15-30% of accounts in JV.
5-10% of accounts in Android bot.
None in manuall botting (we do have almost all the time 1 at the first few days but none later)
all do around 150-250 actions a day (F+UF)

1 Like

is there really a bot on android is it scalable or simpple bots for 1 account ?

1 Like

I second this question. How can we get it on iPhone as well?

1 Like

I run many accounts on Jv. What works for me is long delays and small actions. Following 200 a Day is just asking for a temp ban.

I got blocked for 2 weeks just scheduling posts lol

I have 50 accounts in 50 phones. now I stop adding more until stable.

2 Likes

Buying a phone per account isn’t it too much costly??

well this is proff if consepts.later I will redesign the code so it will work on 2 accounts per phone. BTW cost is 100 for a phone same as monthly client account, better make it work then loss the client.

1 Like