Jarvee For Instagram | Best Settings January | Follow Settings [2020 update]

**Edit
a few photos for the hope, Never Give Up!!!

Hello again good people!
I thought I wouldn’t post here again after some negative comments on my previous posts over here but I got many PMs from so many good people who said that my content helped them and they now have success with Jarvee, so here I am!

My name is Adi, I’m a Jarvee fan, I love automation and I will never give up.
I made a video for January 2020 where I explain many things that can help you with settings and ways to work with Jarvee,
but before you watch it please keep in mind:

** What’s working for me - doesn’t mean it will work for all of your accounts and make them work like a magic, I wish it was like that. I tested many methods and I’m sharing the things that working for me, take it from there and be responsible for your accounts and your results

**You don’t have to agree with me and if you think automation is dead - this video is defiantly not for you.

**2020! new year, new month and new success, let’s make this year EPIC :slight_smile:

Adi

29 Likes

@Adi_Ankonina you are doing a great job. And PLEAAAASE adi this is a forum. Never spend a second of your time convincing people. Do your thing.

6 Likes

Yeah she explained in the post above why :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good video, some nice information there.

1 Like

thank you - what about fresh or new accounts? does the settings work for it?

1 Like

In my experience aged accounts with 3-4 days of warm-up always works the best for me, no matter what settings I try for the follow tool

1 Like

Where can I join this group?

1 Like

Thank you very much Micky! appricaite your words :slight_smile:

yes it’s the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

**Edit
a few photos for the hope, Never Give Up!!!

Screencast.com

2020-01-08_2356

Shared from Screencast.com

Screencast.com

2020-01-08_2353

Screencast.com

2020-01-08_2352

THANK YOU so much for your work!

1 Like

@Johnny @MojoJojo

1 Like

Interesting comment!
Actully no one must leave their details when they join the FB community, it’s their choice my friend.
also - I sent some free content over there that can help many people if they choose to do that, why do you care so much?

@Adi_Ankonina - please avoid posting links to FB groups. I edited your post above.

2 Likes

I’ll leave the video as it does try to help people and it’s not blatant self promotion, but please don’t post links to Fb groups or use other ways to funnel traffic.

You are the boss, just one of the people asked for the link that why I shared it :slight_smile:

How would you set up the unfollows?

Are you splitting the Follow and Unfollow or doing at the same time?

2 Likes

Very valuable, got me considering trying Jarvee again for a smal trail after stopping botting on all my 140 accounts. Quick question, what is your experience with DM’s these days, any luck getting those to send or still a lot of trouble on that side? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @Adi_Ankonina I had the problem that even if I had all the tools turned off instagram the soft detected me, and I only used it to program automatic photo upload … is that already fixed?

1 Like

I’ve been testing your config for two weeks now. Some accounts work flawlessly with ABI.

But I have some that for the life of them do not want to work. I’ll try your block workaround and then switch to use only EB and just slowly follow people. It’s very annoying and frustrating.

Thanks for everything Adi

1 Like