Jarvee For Instagram | Best Settings January | Follow Settings [2020 update]

Yup, watching 100k-200k and thats results. I am pretty good with getting sources as well.

edit
That was her orginical before :smiley:

5 Likes

If JV is a kids tool what is an adult tool?

Wow at that growth lol. What is the “limit” for story views per day anyways? That seems like an insane # of story views

For non-verified accounts limits range between 2,000-10,000 story views per day depending on how many other requests you are making to instagram (for scraping, following, or other actions).

For verified accounts you can easily push upwards of 500K story views per day.

2 Likes

Are people in the United States seeing these same results from those settings?

I agree with ya there

this is complete bullshit. Adi is just trying to sell one to one tutorials for $$$ in which she is not really giving much information plus the settings she gives you don’t work at all. In fact (previously) working accounts get banned. once you tell her that’s things are not working she is trying everything to make you purchase monthly support for addition $$$ and gets upset when you don’t buy! stay away!

Yeah I tried these settings on 20 different accounts all AC

Imagine if I’m your guitar teacher…you hear me play guitar and you want lessons from me.

Do you blame me when you aren’t as good as me after 2 weeks?

No, you need practice…because I’ve been playing guitar for over 15 years.

@Adi_Ankonina is a Jarvee pro and she gives more free value than ANY other person when it comes to Jarvee.But the truth is that automating on Instagram now is very difficult and it isn’t Adi’s fault…

She uses the exact settings listed in her videos for clients, and they work well for her but automating on Jarvee nowadays isn’t for everyone and she can’t prevent IG from blocking you or your accounts.

Sounds like you want free help because you found out it’s hard…lol…

2 Likes

lol no it wasn’t free I payed her 250$ and accounts were working fine before she updated settings… and no I am not a NOOB and in this since yesterday. beside she was really rude when I told her that her settings just dont work trying to pester me to pay another 100$ instead of having a look into the issue.

@digitalmedia Sorry to hear that.

Many people try scamming others, popular method nowadays. Keep in mind that even if it works for him/her, it might not work for you. Don’t waste your money, better spend some time trying out to figure what actually works for you, and stick with it.

Then, it’s just adaptation & scaling

2 Likes

yes I know but since my main business revenue is not being generated through social… I was thinking I might get some quick insights after all the mad changes in the game and algo updates… beside you know sometimes it is nice to discuss with others in the game to try learn from each other and progress.

Yup.

Sadly the harder it becomes, the more harder is to find informations about the few techniques currently working ; best would be to spend time testing different things

I agree, IG does not play game with us. It just allows us to do what we are doing. But if it wants to stop automation, it will stop it in 1 day. Even if we compare where we are now to the past 2 years, it reduced the limits. And in 1 day it can reduce the daily follow+unfollow limit to 50 and all the automation will end. It can limit DMs to 10, it can reduce the organic reach, like as in facebook to10% or less.

So I believe that it is not related with how secret methods we developed, it is related with instagram should be at this point at 2021 to be profitable. If the point changes it will change the point thats that simple. And here the people believes that everybody doing automation but when I look at the majority of accounts on IG I see that they are not doing automation. Yes I see so many accounts buying fake likes or followers but I dont see many accounts doing automation these days. So a very tiny group appliying automation here will cause the instagram make major changes.

Come on, that girl is selling air for a long time…

What can consultants do if they are confident?

Smartphone video recording on the Summary tab and Statistics tab. If they are more confident, they will show it live.
It is easy to see how effective their numerous accounts have been for months.

1 Like

Wow, guys look at you :slight_smile:
Commenting on this post since Jan 2020 after I help and teach over 100 people 1/1 about jarvee and help for FREE in this place and on the FB community.

Love to see great comments like that, so @goss thank you so much,
all of what you see over here it’s called air that is right :slight_smile:

And thank you as well! @nowown !
What are your thoughts about my Youtube videos with real case studies since 2019?

It’s very easy to say about people online they are bad/scammers/doesn’t know what they are doing/selling air or any other compliment, why not to check who you speak about before do that?

• to expect in 1 hour to learn everything about jarvee to make it work like a magic - sorry guys welcome to 2020-2021, it’s not working like that. can I learn to do FB ads like an expert in 1 hour? maybe to build a website?

Wish you to work so hard about your success and your journey and help people for free as I’m doing for the past years and enjoy it, for people who want extra help, of course, I charge payment but no one forced any one to pay for anything :slight_smile:

Goodluck and thank you!

3 Likes

Some more photos maybe to check better as there are no actions over there :open_mouth:

2 Likes

If someone pays you to fix a problem and you cannot do no it, return the money. Maybe that is why i say you sell air. By the way, if you play a vídeo,much better than a photo.

Hey can i get your reply on private messages? Let me know!

1 Like