Jarvee For YouTube Growth

Has anyone played around much with Jarvee’s YouTube features? Are they actually any good for growing channels?

2 Likes

Yeah, but you need HQ accounts. Your Channel won’t get viral, though.

It’s much better to just do a keyword research and try to rank on low competition kws. Plus, if you find a great NRV and use them, your growth should be awesome!

2 Likes

There isn’t much you can do with Jarvee and similar software to grow an individual YouTube channel anymore on the user engagement end like you can on other social media platforms. Features such as subscribe/un-subscribe, auto comment on niche relevant videos, etc. used to get you some subscribers back many years ago just like how people are able to follow/unfollow on Instagram and Twitter to get follow backs now. However it isn’t a recommended pursuit nowadays as people don’t typically subscribe back to channels that subscribe to them, and spam commenting with software in mass quantities that would be required to get a good return on your time would result in comments being flagged as spam by YouTube’s systems getting your channel very limited attention.

You could probably use Jarvee to watch, like, and comment on your own videos when properly configured with a large number of accounts. If you were uploading videos that targeted low competition keywords you’d be able to rank on page 1 easily if you were able to give your videos like 100 full retention video views, 100 likes, 50 relevant comments. You could also connect a handful of other social accounts to Jarvee then share each of your videos to the major social media sites.

I wouldn’t recommend any of that as a general practice as you can buy very cheap high retention video views, likes, comments and social shares from many sites advertised in the ‘Social Media’ section of the marketplace, saving you money setting up your account networks, setup time, and management time. Deposit a few dollars to a smm services panel and click a few buttons then you’ve got all the services you need to rank, no software required and minimal time invested into each campaign.

4 Likes

I think this article should help you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

True as TradeKozy told you :slight_smile: ,you also gotta check it out and test it yourself because at the end of the day everyone has different purposes and outcomes

4 Likes

Yap, you should check it out by yourself to make sure this is really what you want bro.
I’ve read anything about instagram and i found my solution after do it by myself.

2 Likes

@alossra Thank you alossra for your helpful comments. We are looking at the dashboard of Jarvee, the main featues are about IG. Actually we did not find many featues fom Jarvee regarding Youtube. Did I miss anything?

I think what is lacking in Jarvee to be effective for Youtube is the function to reply to comments.
If we would have that function you could do M/S with Jarvee on YT, and in the comment you can use # that send Users directly to your channel. Also keep in mind that if you reply to a comment the user gets an email notification.

1 Like

I agree with this.

It would also be great if there was the feature to not comment on the same video across multiple accounts, otherwise your accounts can SPAM the same video.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe we can vote for this new feature? The youtube functions of Jarvee are still not so many, so maybe we can get it through :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s one I made recently, although I had asked about it long ago in email. (Note this may be private, so we could do a public thread).

Unfortunately it’s what led me to buying a very unreliable and unintuitive YouTube bot called TubeAssistPro (as you know @itachi) and so I’d much rather stick with Jarvee if they could make this feature possible. It’s so similar to the concept used in IG that I’d think it is doable.

https://mpsocial.com/t/feature-request-do-not-comment-across-same-youtube-video-with-multiple-accounts/66975

Yeah it is so awful hahahaha - I never before used a programm that is so irritating.

1 Like

I could get past the terrible layout if it actually performed without errors like it should.

I promoted my youtube channel using my IG accounts,so thats one way to use Jarvee to grow your youtube :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

How did it work out for you? Did you mainly use Dms or Story shoutouts?

Swipe up stories,i got around 1k suscribers (in 1 month+) from this.I just wanted to reach 1k to submit for monetization.I could have promoted better,but i only did story with link asking people to help me reach 1k.
Gaming niche network of around 700k followers.

3 Likes

Sound very interesting, thank you for this great method, do you thik is there any way to use it to drive traffic to offers or lead magnet?

So using Insta to grow Youtube seems to be better than using Youtube itself through Jarvee?

Back in the day you used to be able to mass auto private message and ask people to sub. Worked wonders.

1 Like