Josue Pena must really be good

I would guess he’s lumping his entire net worth into those figures if he is in fact actually telling the truth. He’s a GURU, and gurus always make claims. He’s just selling himself to the public.

More importantly, those figures shouldn’t matter much to anyone as the journey he is on is not yours. Getting to wrapped up in others successes will inevitably create envy and envy doesn’t usually help anyone’s business goals.

Did you read what I said above?

I OWN MYSELF OVER 15 MILLION FOLLOWERS… ME, not someone that is a sub contractor. ME

Every single claim and everything I say I can back it up with facts and proof.

And trust me, the people who have tried calling me out, I have done exactly the same thing I did here. Presented facts and refuted every single one of their opinions, but yet they kept trying to hate for no reason. That is just being ridiculous.

I know my stuff when it comes to IG and growth and monetization. That is what I sell. I dont sell stock trading because I dont know how to do it.

Im not manipulating anyone into believing anything. I am though impacting and influencing people to shift how they see the world and business. Call it what you like, but reality is that you will never get ahead in life if you dont shift your belief patterns.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results" - Einstein.

Also,
If you are in my program and in the agency program, you will know that I tell people straight up how things are and what I do, and I tell them to do the same. Outsource the work, leverage time, focus on prospecting and sales, build a team, and you will make more money.

Ive done millions doing what I preach, not just talking to talk.

Again, read the long response/comment I made above

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Josue_Pena! If you stick around here you’ll learn things about Instagram (and business in general) that will blow your mind. :smiley:

3 Likes

Bro, you and I both know for a FACT that you paid Kevin O’Leary on Cameo.com :joy::joy::joy::joy:

And? Isn’t that just a form of advertising and or the point of EVERY advertising agency in existence? SPOKES MODELS… Brand Ambassadors?
I’m not sure what the point of that statement was…

If you don’t see the correlation between the quoted statement and my statement, then I truly don’t know how to help you.

1 Like

To answer the original quote, more like OP is obsessed with him, likely sent him this thread and has only posted about him since he’s been here.

3 Likes

You realize that I clearly stated that the moment I uploaded that one? lol

(go to my fb profile @JosuePena on FB and search for the video with him there)

then…

READ THE DESCRIPTION ON THERE!!

I clearly state it there and say it without trying to deceive anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought that on purpose to expose the people who were buying it and trying to pretend they didnt.

Regardless, I bought his attention, not what he said. What he said is 100% true regardless :wink:

That’s quite a bit of speculation you have going on there. There were threads on Josue months before I joined this forum.

1 Like

@Josue_Pena - welcome to the forum!

Promotional links are not allowed here, so edited everything out.

“Check out my podcast” - zero issues.

“Check out my podcast > LINK” - not allowed.

“Check out my podcast (LINK), check out my youtube channel (LINK), check out my website (LINK 1 and LINK 2) and hit me up on IG (LINK)” - might get you in hot waters with the admins.

6 Likes

@MojoJojo check also his bio it’s actually a lead gen page for his webinar.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure that is a problem. As long as he does not go actively promoting it around the forum, what he puts in his own bio is his personal choice.

1 Like

honestly - i think the whole read up of the post sounds like a lead generator.

Saying I have X clients who made X amount in only 1 day, but I will only teach you this if you pay me $997 reads exactly like sales copy of a scam. I don’t think removing links does much good to curve the intention of the post. Hopefully folks here are just smart enough to see through it.

8 Likes

Someone who claim to have/make Millions with IG. Have over 15 Million followers network. Selling IG course.

50K followers.

(at least buy some M/S package from the market - i’m saying it from the heart)

P.s Many folks on here make your 50k followers in a week or less and we’re helping each other from the newbie to the master, without Superiority Complexes.

P.p.s If you have some free time just Google “Josue Pena wso” and you’ll have the “Magic Oil”.

4 Likes

Can’t blame the guy for defending his name.

The forum created the thread (I hope), someone even went out of their way to send it to him. So, it is his right to come and say his side of the story.

How true it is?

That it for every individual to decide for themselves.

The more experienced might “see through it” or might be skeptical. The more novice will eat it up as they do with all good copy. It is the nature of the market.

If he gets leads from being here, so be it. The market has decided.

As long as the rules of the forum are followed and there are not shenanigans, the market is always the best judge for me.

11 Likes

Wso only contains information but no actual courses are available.

I’m with you on this.

1 Like

But the links provided were testimonials to provide evidence against the claims that he was scamming people for money. Providing evidence links that he is providing a valuable service isn’t the same as posting a shameless plug. Especially if your reputation is on the line and your wikidata is connecting this forum to your name.

I’m curious how is one supposed to defend themselves if they’re not able to provide actual evidence, other than anecdotal written posts with no evidence to back it up?..

1 Like

My bio? here?

Last time I checked i wasnt promoting or telling people here anything to join anything.

Looks like it is wrong to defend your name, show proof, etc.

Well that’s just stupid…
There is plenty of people on here that give their secrets on this platform that know what they’re talking about. A very basic one is the Mother Slave Method. The monthly Skype calls etc.

Shit on the skype calls I gave away about 5 super valuable gems that had me receive dozens of messages on here saying thank you and it was crazy powerful. Am I to believe that now because I shared my secrets, that I actually don’t know what I’m talking about?..

People share cause they don’t care and or you are of no competition to me at all. When you have a great client base, great reputation, and provide a valuable service it doesn’t matter what you share really.

1 Like