Journey - 1M to 2.6M Monthly unique views within Two Months

English is not my first language, so apologies in advance.

Here is what I did:

1. Continuous posting. Almost daily. As much as I could. Someday it was only 2 days, someday it was 20. All new fresh content.

2. Tried to find already popular content in “X” niche, and recreated it with photoshop. Changed layout, changed the text a bit, few decorative graphics from Freepik.

3. Added as much description as possible, some were only 7-8 words. Some were 20-30.

4. Hashtags do nothing, but using them is a great practice. Add around 5 hashtags.

5. Tailwind tribes are good. Engaged with other tribe mates, if you share their post, they will share yours. Try to create a network.

6. Created sub-niche boards and reshared + published new content there as well.

I don’t know if I did good or not, I have gained 700 followers within 2 months.
Please let me know what you guys think and It would be a great help if you guys can help improve my journey. Thanks

11 Likes

Do you earn something with Pinterest? I have 20k monthly views atm. I installed it also about 2 months ago (i don’t know anymore) and it’s running on it’s own with zapier and RSS posts

2 Likes

Pinterset is very strange in the way it works, I have gone up to 1.5m and down to 700k and back up without changing anything

4 Likes

Preparing for the Tailwind too. Original blogs for own site, and submit the content to pinterest. Every blog includes sevearal nice images, means several original pins. I know some guy doing well like this via the Tailwind. So you can success too. Tailwind requires the pinterest account with domain which make the account formal. Probably this is the reason why the share on Tailwind can take effect.

Working for a client. She is getting sales from it.

If you recreate popular content in your niche and post regularly. Your monthly unique views will increase for sure.

Absolutely. Tailwind can be very helpful if you know how to use the tribes. Test, test and test. You will find your way.

Is there a way to tell how much of this is web traffic? Google searches etc

Pinterest have the highest order conversion for the traffic to the e commerce site among all the social media platforms. Recently near 20 clicks to site generate one order. It is amazing! Still recommend Jarvee to do more for the pinterset.

As far as I know, you can not differentiate that.

All the features of Jarvee related to Pinterest is absolutely Shit.

hum, and why that ?
im starting to learn about pinterest and jarvee for pinterest.
any more info on why the tools are shit ?

Hello, can you share how can you get sales from Pinterest?
Really interesting
Thank you so much for sharing!

Repinnig did not worked for me. The whole system is not as user friendly as tailwind. You may achieve your goal with Jarvee. But it will have to do a lot of testing. But repnning tool did not work well for me. Publishing tool was very confusing to me. Sometimes it worked and sometimes not.

Here is a golden rule for selling anything.

1. Know your niche. If your selling essential oils . Try to gather knowledge about essential oils. Why they are beneficial and why customers should buy that.

2. State their problem and solution in an infographics. and post them with very specific description on pinterest.

Such as, some people might have problem with specific type of essential oil. Solve their problem by googling. Make a infographic and share it. Your chance of going viral on pinterest is very strong. link the specific your product url or main site url with such pin. A lot of people will convert.

3 Likes

following this

Thank you so much brother!

1 Like

Same dude, same, i was at 1.1m then i went down non-stop to 500k even tho i posted & everything . after that it piked up again alone even tho i didnt do any action since a month lol