Hello everyone, I have been scouring around MP Social for a couple of months now and I decided to finally make an account, test the Mother/Slave method, and share my results. I started adding accounts a week ago and it’s going well so far.
A little bit about me: I am a music artist and have tested almost everything like Facebook ads, Instagram/YouTube shoutouts, powerlikes, YouTube ads, Spotify playlists, Music PR, and more to help promote my music. I used Jarvee to automate my Instagram account in the golden ages which allowed me to run my account on steroids 24/7. I eventually found out of a method called Mother Slave/Fan Page/Child. As a music artist (or any anything creative), it is hard to not only have exposure, but also to make people like your work (let alone have hundreds of thousands).
Eventually I found someone that helped grow my account via the Mother Slave strategy. Since that day, I learned that the most effective strategy hands down for a personal brand is the Mother Slave strategy. In fact, I would even go as far as saying for a music artist it is the only way. Unfortunately when July 2019 hit, that person was unable to continue to grow my account anymore.
I will try to update my results to the best of my ability as I do work full-time as a Marketer for another company.
Proxies: 4G by @mrspuf/IPV6
VPS: Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (64 bit) with 16GB RAM
Hopefully you guys can respect that I don’t want to reveal too much about my exact setup and method. I don’t want the method to get saturated and have Instagram change the algorithm again. However, I will give my two cents to help you guys because this forum has helped me so much.
- I added 10 accounts into Jarvee and let them warmup (Follow, like, etc) with super low settings
- Having 4G proxies definitely saves you from lots of headaches as you have less proxies to worry about and less PV’s/EV’s
- After 3 days, I found out my method was working and decided to add 16 more accounts
- I originally had a VPS that had 4GB ram and quickly learned that 4GB ram is not enough for more than 10 accounts. I switched to a VPS with 16GB ram and it’s working well
- I also learned the important of uptime. There was a time when my IPV6 proxy wasn’t working and this put all of my accounts on hold. Also once I added more accounts, Jarvee was running dramatically slower which made some accounts get PV’s/Captcha
- I’m really surprised how much switching to faster VPS has helped the accounts run
Week 2 (Starting today):
- 9/10 initially slave accounts warmed up with no problems in the first week and I started to increase their limits and begin sending DM’s
- Some of the accounts are in a captcha/PV loop and I will most likely replace them with new accounts
Follower growth on main account: +0
Number of slave accounts so far: 26