[Journey] Mother Slave Method on Personal Account

Are you only DM’ing the new followers or cold DM’ing?

@Boris Thank you! It’s pretty cool to see how many people are interested in my journey.

@renegade New followers from Jarvee. The reason why I believe the Mother/Slave strategy is the best strategy is because you have the ability to pick your exact audience. With most methods you can only target a broad niche.

[QUICK UPDATE]
I am in the process of updating the bio for all of my slaves. I am running almost no actions in this period so there isn’t growth. The audience I am targeting is super high quality so I am making sure my profiles look as authentic as possible. I just started to run some actions on some accounts and I haven’t run into any huge blocks.

3 Likes

I’m interested in your journey because i want to start selling product in IG… so please can you tell how this method works ?! I’m new here :slightly_smiling_face:

Same here… It takes a bit of time but is worth it in the end. With some of my slaves I even looked for usernames that match my niche and even got domain names to match them.
Also, I have some Mother acounts that I set to [Private] and made the bio description very enticing so the people being sent over from the slaves would follow (kind of reverse psychology) :thinking::grin:

Hi @Abdu_Khalek, welcome to the family! Basically, I am automating several accounts and funneling all of the traffic to 1 account.

@Boris I haven’t tested putting the main on private, but I do plan on trying that in the future! A lot of people have been recommending it. My slaves are still warming up so I don’t get huge growth yet, but when I do, I definitely want to try this.

[UPDATE]

I finally ran into a problem and had a couple of my accounts stuck in review. Once this happens, I basically have decided the accounts are done and replaced them with new ones. There’s a lot of things that could have led to this, but my guess is that my spintax on posts aren’t good enough. Looks like Instagram is getting harder everyday…

The good thing is that I still have 10ish accounts that are active and are still warming up. This is a super good sign and I will begin raising their limits soon.

The thing about this method is that you have to spend money. Whether you do it on your own or pay someone to do it, it will cost a lot of money. I told myself that I understand there will be a lot of hurdles in the beginning, but it’s going better than I expected so I will keep pushing.

2 Likes

You using API or Browser? Also How many scrape accounts are you running with each slave?

I got a big PV wave on 5/7-5/8 as well. 3 of the 14 PVed accounts got reviewed and banned. Of the PV’ed accounts, one doesn’t even DM, only F/UF. Those PVs always seem to come in waves, last time was 8 PVs around 3/23.

Got 15 accounts with Captcha/PV, then all banned. Some of them don’t even receive email from insta with the numbers etc after filling the form

When you start with HQ accounts you will reduce your problem to half. Really.
Some account will run without issue during some weeks and other will not even past 3-4 days without PV/EV.
If you add all your account on a phone and Jarvee and you got any reviews you can do it right away on the phone and save those accounts. If you wait 1 day. They are gone.

@rawrsefi Without revealing my exact method, I am using what is known as the “safer” option on Jarvee

@hw711 Yeah it’s tough man. This weekend was the first big hit I got, but I learned from it. I’d rather take the hit now than in the future with hundreds of accounts. I’m pretty confident my tweak will lower my PV’s/Captcha

@socialhad Thanks! This thing is honestly all patterns. There’s good patterns that can help keep your accounts valid longer and bad patterns than can make them invalid in a second.

Hey! Just joined the forum today.
I am just starting the m/s method myself and thought I should follow your journey.

May I ask, was it the DMs that got your accounts taken down?
How many follows a day etc are you doing in the first week or so to warm up?

Do you have any advice for someone just starting like you are? I’m on day three with 8 accounts. One is already on email verification.

Also does anyone know how to tell if their empty IG accounts are good quality? I have been buying newish 4g ones, I tried some aged ones but they got stuck in a loop

Never had problems with EV leading to anything permanent. It’s always Captcha + PV that sometimes ends the account in review then potentially ban.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your Journey, hope you’ll get there. Cheers!

Welcome home.
Nice share. Keep up the good work.

[Update]
After the PV/Captcha loop, I spent most of yesterday handwriting hundreds of captions. This is very time consuming, but in the end it will only help my slave accounts look more authentic. Most slave providers I’ve seen have bio/posts that do not match the main account. I am targeting a US audience and there are certain words/slangs that you can’t teach. This customization will only help my FBR. I woke up this morning and got 0 invalid! I’m starting to nail this process down. It will take a little bit longer than expected, but the good thing is that I have several accounts that are still running well with great content.

Replies:
@heroeslair

• I haven’t had problems with sending DM’s yet, but I don’t have a huge enough sample size to know for sure if my method is full proof yet
  • My biggest advice is to not take the easy road. If you have a chance to copy and paste something, don’t do it. I started this method 2 years ago, had slaves on separate residential proxies, and slowly watched them all get banned. Also it’s probably cliche now, but warming up is crucial
  • If add an account into Jarvee and already have some sort of verification then road ahead for the account isn’t looking good

@hw711 Same for me, once I get back to back forms of verification, I already accepted the account is done and move on

@Jaha Thanks!

@Micky Thanks!

You don’t need to write so many captions. Use spintax! there you can billions of texts out of one big spintax!

3 Likes

You don’t need to write so many captions. Use spintax! there you can billions of texts out of one big spintax!

@Pattis This is something I definitely want to test out in the future. I think my spintax was pretty good, but I guess it wasn’t good enough. I will continue to handwrite it for now, but when I scale up I will definitely look on making my spintax more advanced.

What made you realize after 3 days the method was working, but you have no new follower on main account? what data did you see that made you say it’s working?