[JOURNEY] Running 30 Slaves From Scratch

if it was too fast, all accounts would die within a week
we’ll see

accounts got linked seemed more logical or bad acct creation

my theory of doing automation is simple. mimic what a real user would do in real life
if i were a new user that just signs up using ig, during the 1st week i would love to follow more people (of course in a humanly range) as i want to see more content… 10-20ish per day seems logical

Just my suggestion man. Every slave I have run (accounts made by myself) in the last six months has survived. Not a single one has died or got email/ phone verification. This is hundreds of slaves, so just my advice. So, you may be right, I just stick to my method that is basically 100% working for me.

Anyway, keep at it!

looks good aditya15417, one thing tho, I would recommend having some scrapers and setting that, not for scraping users but for the safety of the main account as you know scrapers are not only for scraping users they mainly exist for API calls so even if you have data already scraped the main account still need to do API calls no matter what and having scrapers will help with that, that’s just my opinion but I’m eager to see how it goes, good luck buddy.

True, scrapers are not only responsible for scraping follows, they’re responsible for syncing, scraping unfollowers, and a bunch of other API calls that can be very risky to your mains. If you already scrape your followers using an external software you won’t need a lot of then, I’d say 2-3 scrapers per main account is more than enough.

2 Likes

two accounts asked for 24h review, after verification using the same sim card it was created… this is expected and will continue with the others while replacing this account… the rest of the account are warming up strong

fully aware of this… but i don’t use this setup… why ? think of a real IG app … does your account X logged on the IG app , uses another account Y to do the API calls ? to me that kinda sounds fishy sending an API call that is supposed to be made from account X in account Y… anyway if that works for you then its good… there are many ways to do this… i am just sharing my method :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

my method is to mimic as close to possible as what a real user in a real app, and a real app does not need to use extra accounts to send the API calls… it sends using the actual account it self

doing everything as humanly as possible

1 Like

I am following this journey. good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t see it that way. When syncing, it’s like you’re using account Y to visit the account X’s profile, sees the number of followers, followings, posts etc. This is normal actions from an IG user on IG app. When Unfollowing, account Y just gets the account X’s followers and validate them before the account X starts unfollowing them.

1 Like

The issue is that to use jarvee it needs to make api calls unless you use scrapers. So, making your accounts do api calls is nothing like doing it like a human would as people don’t use api.

Ive tried that method myself and got lots of follow blocks and verifications, scrapers avoid this as @ossi pointed out

I agree with the part where you are saying that as long as it works for you then it’s okay. There is no just one correct way. Each method is good one if it’s working fine.

I wish you best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with Ossi, take the syncing as an example, it’s a perfectly normal act but both the main and the scraper’s account benefits that’s from our point of view, and IG sees it as a normal activity.

1 Like

Amazing journey! Thanks for it :slight_smile:

A real phone don’t change its IP each 5 minutes.

Legit IG users that use a real phone with natural rotation (1-2 ip change per day) stay connected for long hours to the same cell tower. Changing cell tower each 5 minutes is not natural.

Is there any reason why you rotate your proxy each 5 minutes?

1 Like

It will be because he is running lots of accounts on the same ip. It looks dodger having 10 accounts running at the same time.

1 Like

I fully agree that running 10 accounts on the same ip in the same time might look suspecious to instagram. I think that 5 is OK as instagram is allowing 5 accounts logged per device. For my M/S setup I put maximum 5 accounts per proxy.

If the delay between 2 actions of 2 different accounts is more than 5 minutes then, with 5 mins rotation, the 2 accounts will not share the same ip to do their actions. But still each account will be doing actions from different IPs every 5 minutes… It still look dodger

1 Like

Yeah I run a lot more than 5 on my proxies but know how to run them in a way that IG doesn’t suspect anything. Been doing it for 6 months now with zero issues. A lot of the M/S pros do this as its very hard to scale 1000s of accounts with so many proxies.

1 Like

So you didn’t have any block in 6 months running more than 5 accounts per proxy?

1 Like

I get a few follow blocks but when I relogin they go away. Ive had no locked/ PV or EV in over 6 months

It’s fairly easy. This showcase exactly what he & many others do: [METHOD] How to run up to 20 Instagram accounts on 4g proxy, with shifts - Instagram Marketing - MP Social

As long as you run your accounts in shifts you’re good.

1 Like

Yes I agree, running accounts with shifts of 8h and rotating the ip each 8h, it is smart way to run many accounts on the same proxy (running 5 accounts 24h is the same as running 15 accounts 8h in terms of execution time) .Was just curious why the OP is rotating each 5 minutes and not each 8h…

because i want to minimize the chances of account A , B, C, D, E to perform actions on the same IP at the same time

1 Like

nice tip :+1:, to keep my accounts safe I always stay below 3 main accounts per proxy 5 scrapers per proxy and it seems to be working fine until now

1 Like

@aditya15417 … What’s the progress… Current stage of this