[METHOD] How to run up to 20 Instagram accounts on 4g proxy, with shifts

Here’s how I am using 9 big accounts per 4g proxy or also 20 smaller accounts on a 4g proxy using IP rotation and shifts within Jarvee (I am using Jarvee, but it can work with other automation tools as well).

STEP 1
On my proxy (4g mobile proxy) I am running 9 accounts per proxy that are running in 3 shifts: S1, S2, S3 (so in Jarvee, the accounts will get the tag S1 or S2 or S3 depending on the shift).
*Every shift has 3 accounts or 5 accounts. If I am doing full actions on accounts then I am keeping 3 accounts per shift. If I am growing slowly new accounts that don’t hit the daily limits, then I am putting 5 accounts per shift

STEP 2
Here’s the structure: - We have 9 accounts: Account1, Account2, Account3, Account4, Account5, Account6, Account7, Account8, Account9 - Each account is contained in an S (shift) group:
S1: Account1, Account2, Account3
S2: Account4, Account5, Account6
S3: Account7, Account8, Account9
*Each S has a specific timing shift when the accounts are running or need to sleep so when an S group is running the other two S groups are in NIGHTMODE (sleeping, not running any action)

STEP 3
Full example:
SHIFT 1 -> 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM

• S1 runs from 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM
  • S2 sleeps (NIGHTMODE) from 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM
  • S3 sleeps (NIGHTMODE) from 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM

SHIFT 2 -> 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM

• S1 sleeps (NIGHTMODE) from 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM
  • S2 runs from 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM
  • S3 sleeps (NIGHTMODE) from 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM

SHIFT 3 -> 5:00 PM to 01:00 AM

• S1 sleeps (NIGHTMODE) from 5:00 PM to 01:00 AM
  • S2 sleeps (NIGHTMODE) from 5:00 PM to 01:00 AM
  • S3 runs from 5:00 PM to 01:00 AM

All the night modes are synced with the IP rotation (yes, it can be done disregarding the GMT) so every shift will have it’s own fresh new mobile IP aaaand I am avoiding switching the IP when the accounts are running. I am changing it only when they are in nightmode. This is how you run multiple accounts without risking the safety of it.

TL;DR

• 9 accounts +JARVEE + 4G rotating mobile proxy
  • Split the accounts into 3 groups: S1, S2, S3
  • When a group is running the other two accounts are in NIGHTMODE
  • Rinse, repeat every day.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

You can also throw 20 accounts on a 4G proxy that rotates every 5 minutes. Works without problems. Till now :wink:

6 Likes

Smart!
I’m doing something similar with a client’s Pinterest accounts.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, i have been doing the Dimitri method but this one might be very effective as well, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m honestly pretty surprised it’s still not implemented ( at least as far as I’m avare of).
Like splitting splitting accounts to unused proxies.
Splitting accounts per 24h should be a thing since a lot of people are using private modems.

3 Likes

topic from BHW

1 Like

Yes, but it’s a bit safer when the IP doesn’t change when you’re doing actions.

Yes, it will work there too.

You’re welcome

Yes, you need to get the most value from them. Use it maximum!

Correct, still me there, wanted to share it here as well!

The question in how and do your proxies do that?

1 Like

Yes, they do man.

How? I have an app on my phones (where the proxies are extracted) and a script on my server that connects to the app. I have the option on my server to setup any timings I want for rotation: fixed hour/min, random range etc. So you just need to setup in Jarvee the nightmodes and just tell me so I’ll sync it with the rotation timings on my server.

1 Like

intresting thats some usefull information

Hey man! Thanks a lot! Just a question please

I have my own 4G Rotating proxy, I have only 2 accounts per IP however, If all of those accounts are connect to the same port, as long as they are not doing actions together and the IP Changes for each shift they won’t be linked?

I always thought, once you connect an account to Jarvee, if you use the same port (Even though the account won’t do any action), I thought it still could be linked.

Can you please confirm that I am wrong? Thanks!!

is it still work until now? any problem with BLOCK ?
are you using EB or API for all account? and using scraper too? thnaks

Is it still working??
How did you make the proxies automatically rotate at the exact time when NIGHTMODE turned ON/OFF?

What limits are you running to have your accounts hit max actions in just 8 hours?

3 Likes

Yes, is still working. Well, I am using my proxies (I am selling in also) which allow me to setup the rotation time based on a GMT. So, yes, I can put the GMT on proxies, and then to tell them when to rotate :slight_smile:

Why not run 5 during those shifts? Why only 3? Is it because you get more blocks running 5 at same time?

Also what if your proxies crash? Isn’t that really irritating having to wait for the right time during the day to run the script if that happens

2 Likes

Hey @xstaC, thanks for your questions and allow me to reply to your questions:

I’ve already replied to this in my main posting:

My proxy don’t crash. I have 99.9% uptime. They are down only when they switch IP and that happens because this is how you switch mobile IPs - your phone will be ON-OFF airplane mode and that will make it unavailable for few seconds.

Also, I see that you are a seller of proxies in the #public-marketplace, don’t know if your proxies crash that frequently, but mine don’t! Good luck with your sales!

@BigJ @mrspuf said you are running his accounts for him.

How many actions per hour are you doing by running them on 8 hour shifts? No issues hitting the daily limit?

1 Like

I really do think that sharing your settings and how many actions your accounts are doing on 8 hours shifts.
It’ll put more light on the method :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@killerscript - I PM’d him and was told that they are selling a course on how to do it.

So I don’t think we are gonna get a reply lol :rofl:

3 Likes