[JOURNEY] Running 30 Slaves From Scratch

It will be because he is running lots of accounts on the same ip. It looks dodger having 10 accounts running at the same time.

1 Like

I fully agree that running 10 accounts on the same ip in the same time might look suspecious to instagram. I think that 5 is OK as instagram is allowing 5 accounts logged per device. For my M/S setup I put maximum 5 accounts per proxy.

If the delay between 2 actions of 2 different accounts is more than 5 minutes then, with 5 mins rotation, the 2 accounts will not share the same ip to do their actions. But still each account will be doing actions from different IPs every 5 minutesā€¦ It still look dodger

1 Like

Yeah I run a lot more than 5 on my proxies but know how to run them in a way that IG doesnā€™t suspect anything. Been doing it for 6 months now with zero issues. A lot of the M/S pros do this as its very hard to scale 1000s of accounts with so many proxies.

1 Like

So you didnā€™t have any block in 6 months running more than 5 accounts per proxy?

1 Like

I get a few follow blocks but when I relogin they go away. Ive had no locked/ PV or EV in over 6 months

Itā€™s fairly easy. This showcase exactly what he & many others do: [METHOD] How to run up to 20 Instagram accounts on 4g proxy, with shifts - Instagram Marketing - MP Social

As long as you run your accounts in shifts youā€™re good.

1 Like

Yes I agree, running accounts with shifts of 8h and rotating the ip each 8h, it is smart way to run many accounts on the same proxy (running 5 accounts 24h is the same as running 15 accounts 8h in terms of execution time) .Was just curious why the OP is rotating each 5 minutes and not each 8hā€¦

because i want to minimize the chances of account A , B, C, D, E to perform actions on the same IP at the same time

1 Like

nice tip :+1:, to keep my accounts safe I always stay below 3 main accounts per proxy 5 scrapers per proxy and it seems to be working fine until now

1 Like

@aditya15417 ā€¦ Whatā€™s the progressā€¦ Current stage of this