(Journey) TikTok Growth - Goal 150k by the end of 2022

Okay another update out of pure excitement.

Yesterday before heading to bed I uploaded a Video, this morning I woke up to 1.5k followers & a Video with 100k views

2 Likes

Thank you <3

So you created your account with your wifi? No vpn, no 4g proxy nothing. Just plug and play :joy:

1 Like

Yes exactly. I tired this other stuff and I always ended up with 0 Views or random countries.

And I read somewhere on this platform that someone just uses a SIM Card and it works.

So I tested it and it works like a charm. If you want I can send you the insights haha :joy:

1 Like

After saw your message I already ordered a US sim card from Ebay xDD will test it out. I want to create something long term with my face and me speaking. But I will do it in English so I wanted already for tiktokt recomend me for US or UK at the start. <3

Thank you for all your help!

1 Like

Good job! Say this to the people here who kept saying this method doesn’t work at all. I’ve been doing it for over 2 years now and it works like a charm.

1 Like

Love it! Let me know how it works

First of all nice name haha, second thank you because I got the Idea from you, I tested VPS, VPN & whatnot and always got really bad results.

Just by using the SIM Card I got awesome results. The only thing I noticed is that when a video hits it gets shown in multiple countries right?

For example the video that got 200k views, had views from all around the world.

Did you notice that as well?

1 Like

Yes, that’s pretty normal and how the platform works. Viral/more popular videos leave your territory and are being shown all over the world.

1 Like

Hey Nick. Whenever I post a tikok using US Sim, it always take 2-3 hour to start to getting first views. Did you experience that?.

Also the number of view is quie low. My okayest is just over 500, most from 100-300 and there are several just <100 view.

I using US T-mobile SIM, no VPN, new acc created with thay sim and i warmed up the account as you suggest.

1 Like

There might be several reasons why that happened, but after talking to a bunch of people experiencing that problem and taking a look at their Accounts I can tell you 99% of the time it’s the Content or you’re not being consistent enough. I know that’s not something anybody likes to hear.

See my first Account failed terribly. I wasn’t consistent, uploaded 1 or 2 videos and then I had a break of a couple of days & and uploaded again. This also led to my content not being good enough. I didn’t blame it on TikTok and decided to start over

When I created this new account I prepared a ton of videos similar to the ones that went viral in my niche and I’m currently uploading 1-4 times a day. The first videos didn’t perform that well on the second account as well (I somewhere wrote down the views in this thread). You need to stick through that and just keep uploading. Just make sure to focus on the basics.

Good Hook
Interesting Content
Call To Action

And then you can watch out for trends like currently, those looped 7-second videos are killing it.

Regarding the views, yes when I was starting out it took a while to get views, once I had “more” followers it went quicker.

2 Likes

Thank you for the answer. I defenitely need to be more consistent.

Quick question about the upload time

1, What time of the day do you usually upload your videos?
2, I read somewhere that you should upload the next video at least 1 hour after the last one to maximize the performance of each on. Do you do that?
3, Do you use any specific hastags for US audience?
4, Is your account Bussnissess or Personal?

I used AWS, to create a US Tiktok account and got banned in 3 days after posting content, Now I stop thinking about that method and try this new method, Thanks for the info everyone!

1. I’m not really following a strict schedule when to upload but the 3 times that worked best for me are: 9AM EST
    12PM EST
    3PM EST

(But I haven’t really tested other times since I’m usually a sleep after 3PM EST because of the time difference)

2.No

1. No

2. Personal

I know answers 2-4 are short but I think you’re overcomplicating it at that point. Just make sure to be consistent and improve content and you’ll grow

1 Like

Do you mean, not to upload posts too close one to another?

I think he does, I don’t upload multiple videos after each other so I don’t know but I have heard that doing a live stream after helps tremendously

1 Like

Yes. wait at least 1 hour to post the next video to maximize video perfomance.

I Get that from some “Tiktok gurus” on Youtube.

UPDATE TIME:

So the last few days have been quite slow since I have been working on monetizing my TikTok Audience once I hit 3k-5k followers and I want to have that ready.

But here are the stats. I’m currently down to uploading 1 video a day and I’m getting okayish views between 1k-20k and about 30-100 Followers a day which is nice. Right now I’m at 2.2k followers after starting about 1 Month ago

Let me know if you want me to share which Trends I’m currently using and the ones that are working or not and I will include them in my updates

Hey Nick!!! Is it possible you could send me a link of the SIM card you bought??? Thanks so much for the helpful updates :))))

Also I have two questions about your posting method hehe. 1. Once you upload the video do you constantly check how many views you’re getting or do you leave tiktok and come back to check after a few hours? 2. How soon do you respond to/like comments on the video you just posted? Thanks

It depends on which country you’re from. If you are from Germany I can send you the link since I bought it from Amazon Germany. But you should find it by searching for AT&T Sim-Card USA. That’s what I did