(Journey) TikTok Growth - Goal 150k by the end of 2022

Intro & Goals

Hey everybody! In this Thread, I’m going to share my Journey from starting with TikTok from 0 and growing it to 150k by the end of 2022.
I’m doing this for 2 Reasons:

1. To keep myself accountable
  2. So you can read this in the future as a reference & see the struggles I went through and how I solved them

But let me tell you about my…

Backstory
I run an Info Business & after talking to some people they told me I need to get on TikTok as it’s literally easy to get a ton of leads from there I started a TikTok Account a couple of weeks ago & my first few videos were terrible and didn’t get a lot of engagement (200-6000 views) then I stopped being consistent and the other videos got about 50-200 Views.
That’s why I’m creating a new account in the same niche and focus heavily on making those first 5-10 Videos really good because I’ve heard that this is one of the most important aspects in getting account authority (I’ve heard).
What I also missed is warming up the account properly / appear like a real human. Since I don’t want to end up like some people on the app that uploaded 100’s of videos and ended up getting 0 Views I start the new account and retry

Execution
Here’s my initial gameplan:
US Sim Card - This worked to get mainly US Views on the Current/Old account so I’m gonna stick to it

Warming up the account - Following, liking & commenting other creators posts in my niche for 1-2 days

Posts - 2-4x a day recreating Videos that worked for other people in my niche with my own Twist

Based on what I see working I will double down.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and I will try to update it once every 1 to 2 Weeks

9 Likes

Following your Journey, Excited for your next updates, good luck!

good luck on the journey

What do you mean by your own Twist? You’ll just edit them a bit? All the work will be done manually?

I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

I put my face in front of the camera and basically redo all the content with myself on it

2 Likes

Okay time for the first Update. The second day of uploading is now done and here’s what happened:

-Uploaded 6 Videos

• 1 Failed Terribly (12 Views)
  • 4 Went okayish (200-500 Views)
    -2 Worked well (1,000+ Views)

Followers: 104 / Likes: 860

Still working to upload a Video that pops but I’m still happy with the progress

2 Likes

lets go! following

2nd Update (hope I will stay that consistent haha)

Kept uploading 2 videos every single day, the most views I got were 2500 but I’m now at 200 followers which sounds good to me

1 Like

So do u live in us? Or with proxy

Can you please provide us with more info:

1. Do you live in US? If not, how did you manage to get yourself a US sim card.
  2. What device do you use? Android/iPhone or simply using the browser?
  3. Not exactly a question, but every time I create a new tiktok account, no matter what device I use, or how good the proxy quality it is, even 4G, I always get 0 views on my uploads. It’s driving me nuts.
    Any tips on how you bypassed this?
  1. I don’t live in the US, I’m living in Europe, and I simply ordered a US Sim Card from Amazon, I didn’t even activate it, it’s just the physical card in my phone. I choose one from AT&T and paid a bit more to make sure it’s really from the US and not just some traveler SIM Card.

2. I’m using an iPhone XS.

3. Don’t use a proxy or VPN. One of my friends tried NordVPN but he got 0 views on all the videos as well because TikTok detects it.

Based on my experience getting 0 Views can have multiple reasons:
-You didn’t warm up the Account properly meaning before you post, interact with accounts in your niche, follow them etc. until your fyp is filled with content from your niche
-Using VPN’s & trying to hide something from TikTok
-Creating too many accounts form 1 device

4 Likes

Thank you, I will check for those from now on!

This will be interesting
I will follow your progress

1 Like

Cool, good luck! :slight_smile:

Short Update after 10 Days. I arrived at almost 600 Followers.

Could’ve definitely been more but TikTok had some algorithm problems and a lot of creators noticed they barely got any views anymore so during that time I only uploaded 1 Video A day.

Seems to be solved right now and Views are up again.

Let’s see how it progresses

1 Like

Nice job, that’s quite a number after only 10 days. Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you! but somehow it doesn’t feel like that big of an accomplishment when you see others growing 10k in the same timeframe :joy:

Time for another update.

I gotta be honest. I have been slacking… not that I haven’t been uploading but personally I feel like my content hasn’t been as good as before, but I’m not giving up.

Followers so far 953

1 Like

I have some questions about the method you used to change your location.

You said you are using an american sim card and youre using your wifi to post.

But did you already had the account before using this SIM. Or you created/bought the account created in America?

Cheers

1 Like

I ordered the sim, plugged it into my phone and then created the account

1 Like