Just got blocked doing it Manually for clients. Anyone else?

It sounds like IG no longer wants anyone to hire companies to grow their IG pages.
They apparently want everything done organically.
Every Friday, there seems to be more and more problems.
Several of my accounts will not unfollow anyone today and now we cannot follow people manually

1 Like

because it also got account compromised saying " looks like you have been using a app to gain followers or likes " when i wasnt and just doing it on my phone for the last week

so how many clients do you have? you just buy a new phone every time ?

yeah but you were using jarvee before maybe instagram has already flagged your ip , try to report those accounts and tell instagram that you were not using any software , i think they thought you are still using software

if I change the wifi that will change the ip right?

yes thats true, try that and when block will end did they tell you that

In the other thread you said you have been using 4-5 accounts per phone.
So is it 1-2 or 4-5? And if there is no risk why not use 4-5?

for all our clients account our each agent is handling max 1-2 accounts, but we have also tested 4-5 accounts and we didnt got any block,

1 Like

i think the reason people are getting AC message is not because they are doing too many actions or handling many accounts per phone but there ip is already flaged by instagram , and instagram thinks that they are still using and automation tool, so i think they should either report this issue to instagram or change their isp

This is why it happened

1 Like

yes maybe will have to test in a few days if it unblocks and will report backā€¦

I suggest a few accounts per phone / connect the phone to the mobile network / quickly enable/disable airplane mode when you perform actions on another account.

you put airplane mode " ON " when you do actions on some else account?

1 Like

I think he meant airplane mode on and off so your phone picks up a new ip from the cell provider

If you do this on many accounts on the same phone, Instagram can detect this.
And you can be blocked if you never follow many peoples in short time before.

Changed the title from it being so unnecessarily sensationalist in tone and fear mongering. We donā€™t need any more of that here.

1 Like

We are doing it manually and did not get massive blocksā€¦ only 3% maybe got blocks, but because it was already a bad apple before.

You guys really need to understand that with manuals you canā€™t go on like following 500 at a time, just doesnā€™t work that wayā€¦keep it real people, follow with intervalsā€¦ like 30-50 at a time

how many accounts do you do? all on same phone?

i have 10 on the same phoneā€¦ we run 400-500 clients account as of now

so what you do for other clients? you buy 50 more phones? how many people you follow per day?