Just got blocked doing it Manually for clients. Anyone else?

yes…

300-400 a day, we try to randomize all actions as natural as possible

for 4g mobile the ip always random. how can instagram block ip? because ip always random

you have 50 android phone? follow 500people / cellphone ? or do it by using software and you save followers target everyday? amazing

i don’t use software , everything is manual

you buy 50 phone android? and follow manual? 500 follow/phone? amazing dude :rofl:

we have access to cheap android phones here, one is about $25-30 , local manufacturer

examples of your randomized actions?

and how long have you been doing this ?

means we don’t just take the list of users who liked, and follow from top to bottom… we scroll… we wait a bit, we follow… we scroll again, we wait and we follow

during the scroll we go to explore, liked a few pictures, viewed some stories… etc…etc

if you would just go to a list and hit follow follow follow follow follow … IG is not stupid, they know :slight_smile:

been doing this for 1 month now

1 Like

so you run 10acc for 1cellphone? what kind of cellphone brand and model you use? android jellybean? the old version?

How many accounts have you been using per IP and have you been using DC proxies?

are you still getting block after change the ip by restart the modem?

Try going fully manual from the start. The problem is moving accs from jv to manual. This is why you got ac message.

but internet service provider stay same

yes that can also be a reason

same happened to me just now. Was doing manual f&u on three accounts from one phone on home network. All three (and an account I wasn’t doing anything with, but it’s logged in on the same phone) have action blocks now. I have another phone which is logged in to the same wifi, which doesnt have action blocks, even on the one account which has the action block on the other phone. So it must be the device that’s flagged. Anyone know how to get around this?

if your device id is flagged you can change your device id by reseting your device

3 Likes

wow. follow and like using phone get blocked and flagged device too?

bro its safe 5 accounts per phone after that my ig’s always get blocked.

1 Like

5 acc per phone, i wouldnt suggest log-out / log-in with new accounts

and everytime before you switch accounts I would go airplane mode for 2 mins at least.

100% stay on LTE data, not wifi

1 Like

Log out and log back in seems to clear blocks on android but no iPhone. Anyone else experience this? I even tried to delete IG and reinstall on iPhone and still didn’t work.