I think the title explains it all
Where is the best stuff? Any particular posts you would recommend?
Welcome to the family!!
Basically this is your crash course from your LVL1 Sensei, Jay. I’m here to help all of the new peeps as much as I can. So here are some points to know right off the bat.
- Don’t pm @wortime.
- Same with @BrandonBerner. Buy him coffee first
- Just kidding, just don’t spam or beg about wanting to get something like you will see most newbies do.
- There is a ranking system in this forum, and you advance by contributing valuable original content to help others.
- The juiciest info is in the higher ranks, Lvl 1, 2, and 3 accordingly. Refer to point 4 concerning this.
- Whilst you start your journey to the higher levels, check out all the topics you have access to now, thousands of posts to choose from.
I recommend starting out by checking out this cool hashtag guide this totally random dude created about a week ago