Landing Page - Here's My final Piece of the Puzzle

This can be interpreted in so many ways… :smiley:

1 Like

@Adnan this looks awesome!! You need the purchase the Business Plan on WordPress in order to install plug ins, right?

You got it wrong. You’re probably talking about wordpress.com blogs.

You can install WordPress CMS on self hosted domain and use whatever you want there.

Never, ever buy anything on WordPress.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Adnan this looks awesome, thanks.
There are too much replies here, so it may be answered. But if I understand it right what this plugin does is opening the website in an iframe and then it puts an overlay popup above the content?

Something like that, yes. It doesn’t add pop up on it’s own, I added it there, there’s a js script code in the thread for that. You can also change all links on jacked page.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, will try this

Looks like the plugin doesn’t work anymore, at least on my side for latest WP versions, but there are other similar ones, so you can use the idea with other plugin.

1 Like

Mine still works, I guess it will work until old version of WP is used.

My problem is very low CTR. Less then 30% click on the button. With simple weebly I go over 70% easily.

Really? Check how your LP looks on mobile. That could be an issue.

Problem is, I have no clue what should it look like because I would never click on it, no matter what it looks like :slight_smile:

Here it is, what do you think: nfl.getsample.us

The problem is you’re using content locking. I used direct offer for NFL jersey. They had to choose their favorite player jersey, give their address, email… it was none incentive offer.

On your website, when they click on get free jersey, they’re immediately asked to do a survey. You should put something there, a form or something like that, ask them what jersey they want, want size, name, address, email, then a button “Send me a jersey” or something like that and then ask them to complete the offer/survey.

That’s my opinion, but do however you think it’s best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, problem is that 70% of visitors doesn’t even click the button and don’t even see the locker.
30% CTR is too low and I don’t know why…

Have you checked it through IG app on your phone? I guess you’re promoting on IG, right?

Yes, I’m promoting on Instagram. Just checked it on IG app and it looks the same. Maybe pop up is too small…

Is there anyway to place the page link in the main domain so when i go top XXX.com it will appear and not on XXX.com/?page_id=4 ?? :slight_smile:

Holy shit this will make me so much money. Love the share

1 Like

not sure, but you can always change your “page_id=4” to some text…[quote=“Grummel1, post:77, topic:10190, full:true”]
Holy shit this will make me so much money. Love the share
[/quote]

I hope so :slight_smile: let us know how it goes.

Actually it can :slight_smile:
Just go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays.
Check “A static page (select below)” and choose in “Front page:” list the desired page you would like to become your main page :smiley: !

1 Like

Any recommendation for similar plugins?

I think WP Profit redirect can do same job. It’s a paid plugin. There’s a sales thread here on forum:

https://mpsocial.com/t/buy-30-profit-redirect-hijack-editor-cloaking-build-cpa-and-affiliate-traffic/20147

3 Likes