Landing Page - Here's My final Piece of the Puzzle

Brilliant! What a Great Idea! Defiantly will be trying this out

1 Like

Gosh this saved me a lot of time making custom landing pages. Thanks Adnan!

1 Like

Does this plugin still work ?

I recommend click jacker this is just a copy of that plugin anyway or super jacker!

w/ click jacker you donā€™t have to paste in pop-up code it just makes it for you.

And the pop-up that it makes is responsive (mobile friendly).

1 Like

Wow what an awesome share.

Now bear in mind I have not tested this but just tossing a question/idea out there.

But could this work where you send them to a content locker in the pop then, to the affiliate offer age page while still remaining in the pop-up?

I would just make it a super simple locker where it would say in bold NFL Jersey Giveaway, using your example Adnan, verify youā€™re a human to continue and do it to a CPI maybe.

Clearly, if it works you would have to split test for conversions to see which has a higher EPC.

It could also kill conversions since people hate extra steps but I would assume in the case of a free jersey it would be worth it for them.

This might not even be possible but I figured I would toss the idea out for fun :slight_smile:

There should be better jacker plugins now that would allow you to insert locker script. I recommended this method since it was direct offer, no lockers.

Does it matter what domain name you use for this method? If you are doing the Xbox codes and Microsoft website what would you have your domain name as where you install the plugin . Does that matter?

Well, itā€™s better to use something related to your niche. Anyway, ordinary users do not pay attention what domain is in address barā€¦

hello i have question about clickjacker i cant seem to able to mke the page where it would go to the hijacked page
do u know what setting i might be doing wrong?

Itā€™s not working for me. Save Now button is not working I clicked 100ā€™s of time but not working. Please help me in this OP.

I can send you my WP login credential waiting for your reply. I would like to test it.

Thanks

Cant believe Iā€™m just finding this now! Just goes to show there is so much value available even as a basic MP social user. Thanks for the share and canā€™t wait to try this out on some of my CPA accounts.

1 Like

Thatā€™s example of decent reply :slight_smile:
Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @Adnan,
as few people has already asked, could you please confirm that itā€™s still working on your end?
save button is not working hereā€¦

Tbh, Iā€™m not using it atm. Donā€™t have much time for CPA.

1 Like

Ah thank you @Adnan, have a great dayā€¦care to share what kind of IM you are working on currently? just a tipā€¦

Cheers/

@Adnan,

I improved your script further, once a user click on call to action on above your script, I want to direct them to another popup which ask them to submit email, name etc.
My modified code below.

<!-- POP UP Start --><!-- <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js"></script> -->
<script>
   $(document).ready(function(){
      $('#overlay').fadeIn(500,function(){
         $('#popup').show();
      });

$(".close").on('click', function() {
         $('#popup').hide();
         $('#overlay').fadeOut(500);
      });
   });
</script>
<div id="overlay" style ="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; background: #000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); z-index: 5; display: none"></div>
<div id="popup" style="position:fixed; display:hidden; top:150px; left:50%; width:500px; height:auto; margin-left:-250px; background-color:#FFFFFF; z-index:6; padding:20px; border:solid 5px #2A1D9E; border-radius:5px;">
   <p style=color:#FFFFFF;"></p>
   <h2>Please enter your details to send the goods</h2>
   Name:<br>
   <input type="text" name="name"><br>
   E-mail:<br>
   <input type="text" name="mail"><br>
   Comment:<br>
   <input type="text" name="comment" size="50"><br><br>
   <input type="submit" onclick="location.href='http://google.com';"value="Send">
   <input type="reset" onclick="location.href='http://google.com';" value="Reset">
</div>
<!-- POP UP End -->

Any idea to link these two scripts together, so that the user first see your first script that contains an image with a call to action.
Then he clicks it and then my script will popup for him to enter his name/email, and click submit button. button click will redirect them to CPA offer.

3 Likes

@Adnan, ok, thanks, I solved it myselfā€¦

Cheers.

1 Like

I am definitely going to apply this! Thank you so much!

I have a question! What if a IG account gets ban because of the link to the Website, Does the website get dinged or somehow get banned/Marked as a bad site?

The reason im asking is because I want to do this to my Main website but Iā€™m afraid I might make a mistake on a IG account which will cause my main website to be bad for some reason.

I apologize if this is answered somewhere, I tried searching it up for a few days and could not find anything. Trying to learn as much as IG CPA to landing pages as much as possible

You can use this:

https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-use-same-link-on-multiple-profiles-and-avoid-instagram-detecting-it/28

2 Likes