[Liking strategy] Manual M/S for Personal Account (non-repost)

that’s what I wanna hear! what’s your niche, I’m curious. And also, did you end up going for recent followers or likers?

2 Likes

My niche on the profile is hairproducts.
Ok here is what I did. Basically i did exactly as you mentioned.

But as you know the followers and followings list for insta is not in chronological order anymore.
So what you may experience is that when you scroll through the followers list, the same users will keep showing up in loops. When you reach this point, you have to scroll back a bit and then scroll very very very fast forward again, this seems to break the loop. And once it happens you keep doing the same and new users show up.

Now I had an issue with followers list, since the profiles I needed to lookup followers from had a majority of private followers. So i needed to hit those 135 likes as you mentioned to me.
Here is what I did, I looked up the target source of mine, I did like as many public profiles as possible from the followers list. Once I could seem to find any anymore, I did as you said. Easily looking at the immediate solution you recommened. LOOK AT ACTIVE STORIES. now once I hit a wall I quickly pressed the bottom that shows similar profiles (manual contexual process) :slight_smile: . The smart thing about this feature is, when you press this botton when being on a public profile, it then shows you similar public profiles within same niche. And by doing this you can easily hit 135 likes within 20 minutes. The follow back ratio is extremely good.
Thank you once again bro :blush::pray:

3 Likes

This is exactly what I have done. I have not targeted any old followers or likers, only the. Latest.

1 Like

I didn’t know that! That’s a good find

2 Likes

You should check it out, makes finding profiles much easier.
But by all mean ALL credit to you bro. Fantastic working guide :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yeah, you need a few more than two sessions to see results. Sending you a PM

1 Like

Do you experience any issue tagging your main so much (3 times) in each caption of a post? @Powerlifter

Nice to see good results, i have couple questions:
Does your slave have similar name as your main account ? (for example, main account name is fitnesspump and your slave name is justfitnesspump)

how is your main account content from 1 to 10 ?

I tried it once on the slaves and it was fine. I usually do just one tag in caption.

My 3rd slave has a similar name to main, but the other two don’t. I don’t think it really matters

I think my content is in the 7-8/10 range

1 Like

Since you just repost content from your main to your slaves, why would you want them to grow? I can see it being great if it wasnt really like a personal account (unless im wrong and misread the type of account). Say it was a dog account, it would be great to start growing organically and you can make it into a popular dog account with other dog posts while still feeding your main. But if its personal, its gonna look like you have 3 or 4 accounts all with the same content.

@BHVen I want them to grow to feed my main account. You can vary the strategy and make the slaves different content if you want

I understand that, and that can be very helpful. I just thought if the content doesnt shift at some point then you are going to have a bunch of slaves with all the same content and people may notice. I guess its less of an issue because they are private.

They definitely notice because I outright say it’s a repost in the caption. People don’t seem to really care though because I repost the best content from the week

Here is an interesting observation I have done. Now this IG Algo is not stupide at all :joy: actually pretty impressive. I have been playing with this solution of yours a bit.
Guess what happens?
I choose to make it easy, so I target profiles with active stories. And believe it or not, when you enter a handfull of profiles with active stories IG starts hiding the red line around the profile picture which indicates active story!!
I thought it seemed odd. It just couldn’t be true, that a profile with hundred thousand followers and only a handfull of these followers had an active stories! .
And I was right. I started manually looking up each and every profile, and there it was, public profiles WITH active story!! But not visible on the followers list anymore, but indeed visible when opening the profiles.
Tried this a couple of times and it happens everytime.
So do not be fooled. Looking up profiles reveals another story. But truely amazing how the Algo senses what I hunt and hides it :joy::joy::+1:

@Micky the algo sucks! I’ve observed something similar. Question: what number of profile clicks does it take for the algo to hide the active story?

I also need to see what’s going on with the algo, because something is clearly happening

I took pictures of it in case people started asking for proof. At first I thought I had gone mad :joy::joy:
@Powerlifter

Nah, I believe you 100%

I have other concerns about the algo, but I don’t want to say it because I know Instagram reads these threads

Wow. Really. They are definitely crazy :face_with_head_bandage:

Hopefully i didn’t target only story active users…

Don’t doubt. They do. Don’t reveal anything. I promise you each and everytime we reveal something here. Within 30 minutes IG is down and after 4 hours a new update is available :joy::smiling_imp:
Keep it within closed doors