[Liking strategy] Manual M/S for Personal Account (non-repost)

Yea! I was literally amazed. I tell you. I even took pictures of it. At first I thought maybe it’s a bug or glitch. I restarted the app and tried again. It happened again! I tried a third time and there it was again. They are seriously shutting doors for manual engagement too.
Another thing you can try. Try looking up 30 profiles on a row right after eachother. Once you reach half way through the profiles will start loading slower and slower. Once you reach around 20 it takes ages for the profiles to load up fully! I tried this on 3 different devices and 3 different connections. Both residential connections and mobile data, same story!

1 Like

I agree, it’s been that way for a while though. I think it’s a problem with the app, not necessarily the algo. If I recall correctly, that problem isn’t there when you like manually from a browser.

I wonder if the active story thing is a problem in the browser too… maybe you could try that @Micky

1 Like

I shall 13 char

1 Like

They started that when they started to combat people mass story viewing millions of stories a day. Never looked too deep into it, but my buddy who ran a panel was complaining about the same thing.

1 Like

I’m having a great time with your like strategy @Powerlifter, even if I started by a couple of weeks I’m already seeing some results.

The only thing I’m a bit worried is scaling / put the main acc tag in a lot of bios. Probably not a big problem if I had a big following but idk if it could be a problem for me… I think I’ll add slowly following the main acc while doing it.

What do you thinking? Did you had some problems?

Great to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t have any problem putting the main account in the bios of 3 slaves, but the accounts are months old, created on an iPhone, and linked to phone number

1 Like

I’m also interested if someone pushed it higher like 10-20+ @mentions in bio. I mean even if they are banned you can get them back easily. So if they survive after this ban they may be fine.

@roy then test it out

my competitor taged @main on all his childs (approximately ~100 - 200 accounts) both in bio & caption.
So yeah, it’s safe if you know how to do it

Do you also share any stories from the slave accounts? Or just 2 posts per week?

@Dr_Death when I post on my main account, I share the post to the slaves stories

I did that for a month on 40 slaves but barely get any slave stories to main conversions. Did you just share or you also write a comment in stories telling people to follow main?

@hw711 no, I just shared it to get more engagement for my main

Not sure what I’m missing then. I get decent amount of reactions on the slave stories but not a lot of follow through to the actual post on main. It’s almost like people are too lazy to take the extra step to open the post shared in stories.

Just wanna update that one of my acc got banned while liking with jarvee

That’s strange bcs I never got any other tipe of limitation… directly got banned

That’s strange, are you sure there weren’t any other actions, like copyright, etc. How many likes were you doing with jarvee? I’ve never heard of anyone getting banned for liking @kraxas

Meaby copyright? I was reposting but the acc is private… so it should be someone inside, I wrote the original creator but not with any type of tag. I’ll try give better credential of the post.

I was liking 400/450 for day scraping directly

1 Like

nice, that’s pretty solid. That’s about the max I’ll like manual, so it’s great to see it works for automation too. How long have you been liking that much?

400/450 I 5 days but it was 2-3 weeks that I was going 250/350

I’ll keep u updated

I’ve been doing 400 manually from a slave account from last 5-6 days. No block till now. I was thinking to do 450 from today, but now that you’ve mentioned this, I’ll do 400 for a week more.