๐Ÿ“ž List Of Online Phone Verification Services ๐Ÿ“ž

#We all hate Phone Verificationโ€™s!

• Some countries limit the amount of SIM cards you can buy

• Some countries charge you an expensive activation fee

• Some dont like the amount of time it takes to locate the SIM assigned to their account, plug it into their phone, wait for a signal, receive the code, enter the code, and repeat the process over and over again until they verify all of their accounts.

If you are someone who has been searching for a online phone verification service, SEARCH NO MORE! I have you covered! :smiley:

#SpeedyVerify
Rating: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Vote or See Others Votes - Click Here

Click Here To Visit Website

SpeedyVerify is the website I personally use to verify most of my accounts. They have the best pricing out of all the providers I have found. In addition to this, they are online 24/7 which is hard to find. Lastly it takes less than 60 seconds to verify an account which makes it completely worth it for me.

###Features

• Real SIM Cards
    They use real SIM cards not Virtual SIM cards.

• 1 Location
    All SIM cards have Philippine area codesโ€ฆ

• Dedicated Phone Numbers
    No one else can use your numbers.

• You can re-use the same number on the same account
    This will lower the chances of your accounts getting banned.

• Open 24/7
    They have the fastest response out of all the other services listed here.

• 1000โ€™s of SIM cards available

• Sim cards expire after 1 year

• Optional re-activation of expired SIM cards
    You will need to re-activate your number after a year. Re-activation is cheaper that buying a new SIM card

• You can verify your accounts using their websites Live Chat
    You dont need to use additional platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp or Skype.

###Pricing
In order to use SpeedyVerify, you will need to purchase 2 things. First you will need to buy SIM cards. This allows them to dedicated a phone number for you ONLY. Now that you have dedicated phone numbers (sim cards), you will need to purchase Verification Credits. Every time you need an account verified, they will need to receive the code on your SIM card. Each time they receive the code, they will charge 1 verification credit. The more verification credits you buy, the cheaper each verification becomes. They donโ€™t expire either.

####Sim Card Pricing

1-4 ------ $5.00 each
5-9 ------ $3.00 each
10-49 โ€” $2.50 each
50-99 โ€” $2.00 each
100 + โ€” $1.50 each

####Verification Credit Pricing

1 ----------- $2.00 each
10 --------- $1.00 each
25 --------- $0.80 each
50 --------- $0.60 each
100 ------- $0.50 each
500 ------- $0.30 each
1,000 ----- $0.20 each
10,000 โ€” $0.10 each

#hs3x
Rating: :star2: :star2: :star2:

###Features

• Virtual Phone Numbers
    They use Virtual Phone Numbers NOT real SIM Cards.

• Lots of Locations
    You can choose different locations (area codes) pricing is all different.

• Dedicated Phone Numbers
    No one else can use your numbers.

• You can re-use the same number on the same account
    This will lower the chances of your accounts getting banned.

• Sim cards expire after 30 days

• Optional re-activation of expired SIM cards
    You will need to re-activate your number after 30 days. Re-activation is NOT cheaper that buying a new SIM card

• You can verify your accounts using WhatsApp
    You cant contact them using Live Chat on their website.

###Pricing
In order to use HS3X you will only need to buy phone numbers. You will get unlimited verificationโ€™s with each number for 30 days.

####Sim Card Pricing

$5 to $50/Phone Number/Month (depending on location)

#Get SMS Code
Rating: :star2: :star2:

Get SMS Code offers 2 different services. Their first service will give you a unique phone number each time. YOU CANNOT RE-USE THESE NUMBERS. Their second service allows you to buy phone numbers so you can re-use them but you need verification credits.

###Features

• Virtual Phone Numbers OR Real SIM Cards
    Depending on the service you choose.

• Lots of Locations
    You can choose different locations (area codes) pricing is all different.

• Non-Dedicated OR Dedicated Phone Numbers
    Depending on the service you choose

• You can verify your accounts using their ticket based system
    I have used this service personally in the past. It can take more than an hour to connect to an agent to receive a text message.

###Pricing
There pricing is so CONFUSING!!! Im sorry, but I have spent over 30 minutes trying to figure it out, and I just get more confused. If someone else wants to spend the time to figure it out, please comment below, and I will add their pricing.

#Travoltaimpbinary.club
Rating: :star2: :star2: :star2:

SpeedyVerify is the website I personally use to verify most of my accounts. They have the best pricing out of all the providers I have found. In addition to this, they are online 24/7 which is hard to find. Lastly it takes less than 60 seconds to verify an account which makes it completely worth it for me.

###Features

• Real SIM Cards
    Depending on the service you choose.

• One-Use Dedicated Phone Numbers
    They will dedicate a phone number to you. You can use it once, then they throw away the number so you and others cant re-use it.

• 150 SIM cards available/day

• You can verify your accounts using their online chat
    I have used this service personally in the past. It can take more than an hour to connect to an agent to receive a text message They are never online when I needed them.

###Pricing
$1 / Verification (New number each time)
This can get your accounts banned if you verify the same account more than once every few months. Constant changing of phone numbers will cause your account to get flagged by Instagram.

If you prefer to buy SIM Cards, ship them to your house, and manually verify your accounts, then here are some SIM card providers who will ship you sim cards.

Option #1 - Click Here

Option #2 - Click Here

Disclaimer: Ratings are based on my own experiences with the services above. Please read the comments to see of others agree or disagree with the ratings I have stated.

If you know of other good Online Phone Verification Services please share them below and I will add them to the list :smiley:

42 Likes

Are the ratings based on your personal experience with said services?

Yes I have tried each service myself. I have rated them based on what I have experienced. I keep getting PMโ€™s from people asking which phone providers work best for verificationโ€™s. So I thought I would create a list of providers I have used, and give them my ratings based on my experiences. Others are more than welcome to comment their reviews for each service below if they agree or disagree with my ratings.

The problems I had with every provider EXCEPT for SpeedyVerify.com isโ€ฆ

• They are not available 24/7

• It can take hours to be assigned a Virtual Assistant to receive my numbers

• They dont dedicated phone numbers
    If they do, its very expensive and or they expire after 30 days

• Cost/verification is much more expensive.

• They dont allow you to re-activate the same SIM card
    If they do, its the same cost of buying a brand new SIM

My goal is to find the BEST prices, DEDICATED numbers, and FAST verificationโ€™s. Some of these providers do not offer all 3. In that case Its easier to just by SIMS myself, and verify my accounts myself.

5 Likes

OK, at this point I have to ask - beyond raving reviews for SpeedyVerify and suggested it on more than a few occasions knowing that your opinion carries a lot of weight on the forum - are you in any way affiliated with / sponsored by the service?

In no way am I saying anything about the service. Iโ€™ve just never seen you rave about something with such total openness before. Iโ€™m used to the vail of mystery of BB :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely not. I do however get a special deal from SpeedyVerify since I was a customer before they officially launched. This was because I was new, and also placed a BIG order since I have so many accounts that need to be verified. I also have helped them with their business plan since I have lots of experience with using other providers, and running many business. This allowed me to address my concerns with other providers, which SpeedyVerify was able to eliminate. This making the perfect service that solved all my problems with other providers.

As you can see, there is no affiliate link for SpeedyVerify, HOWEVER there is a affiliate link for Get SMS Code which actually has the LOWEST rating out of all the services. This should speak for itself knowing that the only provider I get commissions from is the one with the LOWEST rating. I will always try to support myself with affiliate links so I can stay active here on the forum. I WILL NEVER offer affiliate services and give them false ratings just to get more commissions (as shown above). My reputation here on the forum is way to valuable. If I were to dishonestly promote a affiliate service, im sure many would call me out, and now my words are less creditable.

My goal is to make sure SpeedyVerify remains in business. I have used a few cheep verification providers, but they have gone out of business which means I have to keep changing my provider, and phone numbers on all my accounts which raises red flags. Since SpeedyVerify is so cheap, they risk going out of business due to lack of profits. So therefor If I can assist them with generating more sales, I can prevent them from going out of business and keep using them as a provider myself for years to come.

The reason why I am raving their service is becuase it truly is awesome! As mentioned on a different topic, I have been searching for many months for a good online phone verification provider. I was seeing pricing for $1-$2/verifications which were way to expensive. I then bought SIM cards, and hired kids in my neighborhood to verify my accounts. They were sooooo unreliable due to being in school, busy doing homework, going to bed early, or busy hanging with friends. It was more efficient to just pay the $1/verification using an online verification service and wait sometimes over an hour to get a hold of a Virtual Assistant. I began searching again for more online verification services and I was then contacted by the owner of SpeedyVerify and I was so HAPPY! The searching came to and end. and now I can verify my accounts for cheap, and with speed.

This is something EVERYONE needs, and have been looking for. This is a complete gold mine for me, and I am sure it will be for many others since we all need access to phone numbers.

3 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice list here, a good job as always @BrandonBerner . Itโ€™s true that some people prefer online services for different reasons so itโ€™s a good thing to have around :wink:

1 Like

I kinda think this should be a public vote type deal with the thumbs up or putting how many stars we give to what service. But I get thatโ€™s alot of work lol, dont feel obligated to do that.

And I will have to agree with Brandon, Speedyverify is very quick and efficient. not to mention cheaper / as much as getting your sims sent to you. Idk, I literally cant complain about anything so far besides one time like a site reload when they updated their site and i had to fill out a forum again (tragic i know lol).
But srsly I give them 5 stars as well :slight_smile: and in no way affiliated ofc.

Yea thats what I wanted to do but the amount of topics I already have with this vote system require so much time. If I were to do it, votes would be delayed quite often. So instead, anyone can share their votes in the comments, and others can read them to get a more accurate rating for each service. I will read them all, and if I notice concerns that have been addressed, I may change my votes to reflect that.

Great to hear you have had a great experience with them also. Have you tried any of the other services listed here? Do you agree or disagree with my votes?

2 Likes

I havenโ€™t tried any of the other services fortunately XD
But I have tried Hidemynumbers for a couple of weeks, got about 70-90% of the accounts banned. I give it a 1 star. only wasted 5 dollars into their system.

1 Like

You forgot smpanel.top , there you can re-verify with same numbers the accounts

What rating do you give them?

Unfortunatelly it was my first second week(using massplaner) to them and i tried to verify through mp so i got all accounts banned using a ton of numbers / account out of my frustration.Havenโ€™t use them till then , will try them again

just try verifying them by loging into the account through the embedded browser. then phone verify with the number the service gives you.

1 Like

No you will get banned.A guy saved me from that.Never use proxy or mp ! Now it is supposed the api is fixed - i will do Now a pva with smspanel.top and mp api(upgrated) and in 5-10 minutes i post results.The one thing work :
Never pv them even with real sim and/or online service with proxy or through bot.Always login with a fresh cell-phone ip through your computer(Clear cookies , turn on airplane mode , use the new 3-4g ip/pva).When pv through cell phone is done , close cell-connection , and hit verify through bot/proxy

Note : massplanner closed so account is not login through 2 different ipโ€™s at the same time.Open again mp when pv is done.Hit verify on mp through social profiles section(where you see them all listed) to the blue โ€œverifyโ€ next to your account

Haha fortunately :smiley:

Thanks for your review with HideMyNumbers. I also experienced lots of accounts getting banned from them :frowning:

I have not had 1 account banned with SpeedyVerify.com thank goodness!

1 Like

Iโ€™ll bookmark this and attempt to do it with my shitty chinese android phone and put up a hotspot on my Ipad through AT&T hotspot connection. Then I will go into the (Instagram app or Mobile browser?) and phone verify through my phone sim service. Put in the code and verify, close browser, clear cookies exit out of the app and kill it. Wait an hour and then verify on MP?

Does that sound about right?
I just need to know if i should use the google play store app or browser.

ok sorry steps 1 - 1 :

1)Clear coocies on pc And cell phone

2)Exit massplanner

1. Turn on airplane mode for 1 minute

4)Turn of airplane mode

5)Turn on 3=4g

6)Make sure 3-4g ip is different than the previous(so 0) step is checking currect 4g ip)

7)Connect your pc with the hotspot

8)PV your account through your pc No proxy

9)Open mp

10)Hit verify from the blue next to the account , Not embeded browser api ect

Note : may they pv becomes mail verify when you do that and massplanner after asks for mail verify - easy to do with embeded.For this i am not sure if will happen to you , happened to me no prob

Note : this method worked for me and also some other people i know.However i do not Guarantee 100% success in Every and Any pva using my method.The responsibility of the person who used it , i just offer the best option worked for Me.
Thanx

I have been verifying my accounts like thisโ€ฆ

##MassPlanner API
100% success rate so far.

Step #1 - Use MassPlanner API Phone Verification

Step #2 - Enter phone number, and send the code.

Step #3 - Enter the verification code

Step #4 - Click Verify button on MassPlanner RIGHT AWAY.

##MassPlanner Embedded Browser
Not 100% success rate, but better than other methods using Embedded Browser

Step #1 - Open the accounts Embedded Browser

Step #2 - Enter the phone number and send the code.

Step #3 - Enter the verification code

Step #4 - I leave the Embedded Browser open for 1 hour

Step #5 - After 1 hour, and the Embedded Browser still open, I click the Verify button on MassPlanner.

1 Like

All good. This is a common question, and more will ask this in the comments after reading this topic. I think its perfectly fine :slight_smile:

1 Like