πŸ“ž List Of Online Phone Verification Services πŸ“ž

I’ve been with Speedy for about a year and have done hundreds of verifications. Works fine for me.

4 Likes

You are the best! This is what I have been searching for months and I am using the service is more expensive than this a lot!!

Thanks alot again!!! :slight_smile:

The price look like really reasonable! 100% will try it.

I see a lot of great suggestions. I personally us GET SMS code. Been great using their service.

I DO HOWEVER wish someone would share with us a solution for the APPS that require REAL US CARRIER numbers such as Verizon, Sprint, ATT or MVNO’s like cricket, boost, us cellular.
Reason being is that some are now verifying if it’s a real US number.
Anything will help!

Why not setup your own opvs ? Is not that hard just need to buy some hardware. And a litle programming.

I don’t understand. They shipment the sim ??

Any working service?

Thanks for this thread i’ve been using valar / SMSPVA. Mixed success rate some bans here and there.

One thing i wanted to ask for people using speedverify do you use credits or buy a yearly sim. Not sure what will be the best option in the long run?

Also once you add the number do you remove it afterwards? If using credits.

You have to buy both sims and credits! You need the credits each time you get an sms on one of your sims, so 1 credit/verification!

Give www.textverified.com a try. I’ve used them to great success. Comparable pricing to speedverify (cheaper for some services even depending on what you want), but my social media accounts are all geotargeting the US and they provide non-VoIP US numbers.

Think about itβ€”you have an IG account with US followers but you verify from a PH number? If I were IG, i would find that suspicious.

1 Like

does that phonenumber you get belong to you though? Or is it used for everyone?

I dont’ think any textverified.com numbers can be β€œowned”. They have rental numbers for long term use. I haven’t tried those out yet.

I have not seen a repeat number for the services I verify (instagram, twitter and tinder) on different services. I may occassioanlly see 123456789 used for instagram AND twitter, but never see 123456789 twice for instagram or twice for twitter. They tell me a number is used so I am warned in advanced if they are out of fresh number.

1 Like

@jankel You seem to be a big fan of textverified.com May I ask if you are related to them in any way?

Did you litterally join just to write that? lol…

3 Likes

Lmao , Pure Spam

Any alternatives to SpeedVerify they are always out off stock

1 Like

Anyone know where I can purchase some numbers to verify gmail accounts?

2 Likes

I’ve been purchasing sims from ebay in the UK. Works out really cheap not sure if its viable in your country?

1 Like

I would go with smspva or getcode, I think the website is called. They are very cheap!

1 Like

these service are banned from ig. suggest to don’t use them. @cacats

use always 1:1 real sim number per account.

2 Likes