Looking for a career change...will you hire me?

Looking for a career change and wondering what is the fastest way to get into social media marketing, digital marketing, etc.

I need a career change and willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

Background: (Military background) 12 years law enforcement experience, 2 college degrees (associates, bachelors), and a passion for technology, computers, web design, social media, etc. since I was young.

Probably not your typical post on here but are their any digital marketing companies, small companies looking for any help with any type of social media, web design, etc. etc. I am looking for a new job and would love to build my portfolio. If anyone is hiring please PM me.

My skills:
I have basic knowledge and experience with Webdesign, WordPress, HTML, Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, etc. etc.
Experience with Jarvee, Hubspot, Email marketing, general SEO, etc.
I have built a Facebook page to 18k+ followers/likes
Experience with affiliate marketing, streaming, gaming, building computers, anything tech-related I can do.

Just looking to try and get my foot in the door anywhere. I am a reliable easy going and hard worker. I have websites/portfolios I can share on PM / DM if anyone has more questions don’t really wanna post them here.

I am located in the USA. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I am not aware of any openings atm, but have you tried some freelance-platforms such as upwork, fiverr, etc.?

Also, #public-marketplace is a good place to find some people who are looking for different kinds of services as well.