Looking for business partner

Hello everyone!

I am currently doing Instagram, running ~2000 accs at the moment all by myself. All accounts are running campaigns, all of them use different pictures, I am using very complex spintaxes.

I am looking to apply some of principles that I learned on IG to Pinterest.

I never did pinterest, I barely know how the platform works.I am looking for someone with some experience on here, so we can combine our knowledge to make some good money.

If you are interested, please PM me here or contact me on skype at: privind_in_sus

could you share some of your spintax? Right now I have Jarvee just post a caption sort of like the following (for a body transformation page):

{Best Weight Loss plan in BIO :point_right: @[CURRENTUSERNAME] :cupid:| Lose Weight and Love your Body :cupid:|Follow :point_right: @[CURRENTUSERNAME]|Check out our Weight Loss Guide in BIO :point_right: @[CURRENTUSERNAME] :cupid:}
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
{:heart:|:orange_heart:|:yellow_heart:|:green_heart:|:blue_heart:|:purple_heart: } Love this post? Tag a friend! {:raising_hand_man:|:raising_hand_woman:‍♀|:envelope_with_arrow:}
{:heart:|:orange_heart:|:yellow_heart:|:green_heart:|:blue_heart:|:purple_heart: } Daily weight loss {motivation|inspiration|stories}
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Follow :arrow_right: @[CURRENTUSERNAME]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
:warning:(Please DM for credit or removal):warning: