Love to know about strategies of Instagram

Seeing all the spoon guys I am feeling uninterestedmore than ever before. Lot’s of joker people!!

Did I use any words not going by this community?

Feed your focus, not your distraction.

1 Like
5 Likes

A lot of people have spend hours writing a ton of useful guides, each of them containing very valuable information which you can use to make $1000’s per month.

You have access to the biggest source of Instagram strategies out there that volunteers have spend 100’s of hours on and you get mad at them because they won’t re-write everything for you?

You are not special because you are an SMM expert on Upwork, I will bet you that there are people on this forum who are making your month-salary every single day. They spend hours of their valuable time to educate us while we don’t owe them anything at all!

So don’t feel afraid to use the search function (which is very easy to use) and actually do something yourself.

13 Likes

Tbh, it just sounds like excuses not to read on this forum. I spend stupid hours a day reading here and it’s gotten me so much knowledge because a lot of what I want to ask has already been answered.

Don’t ask a stupid question if you don’t want a stupid answer. Not to be taken personally, though seems that way…

Answer? Read.

11 Likes

All the usual stuff about quality content and engaging your audience, as usual.

Add follow/unfollow to that if you’re not doing it already.

Find the account of your competitor/influencer.

Start following their followers, about 30 in every 15 minute period won’t get you in trouble, anywhere from 200 to 300 per day should be ok too. Experiment a lot here, but you should get the same conclusions.

After a day or two of tolerance period, unfollow the accounts that haven’t followed you back. If your content is great and you engage a lot you could be growing by 100 followers a day. It’s hard but doable.

Also, it’s easier in the beginning. If you just create an account, instagram helps you out a bit. You’ve probably seen the suggestions in the app, there are usually a few new accounts in there, and that helps out a lot. It felt a lot easier getting from 0 to 1000 followers than from 5000 to 6000.

4 Likes

i disagree with this strongly. its so much easier to grow when you have a couple of followers because then followers will come organically and you don’t have to follow people!

3 Likes

^^

People don’t typically follow an account that follows more people than follow back. It’s pretty hard to start from scratch unless you have amazing content. I suggest buying aged accounts that have some followers. Most aged accounts come with a few hundred.

4 Likes

Disagree… Follow sources…

1 Like

When I first started I had accounts that were between 1-3k after 2 months, and 3 months later between 10-15k. So obviously a much faster growth later on compared to starting. Granted I was also learning in those first stages, but I still think that was also a natural reflection of growth speed.

1 Like

This is quite simple to do yourself or automate.

• Find 5 similar accounts in your niche
  • Every hour follow their 15 newest followers
  • Like 3 of their posts when you follow them

As you warm up your account start to follow more or target more accounts. Don’t pick accounts that are too slow growing as you won’t have enough people to target.

I found it got easier after 10k and harder between 40k and 50k.

Good luck :slight_smile:

EDITED: BY @wortime DM for reason if needed

4 Likes

How much is couple?

Also, on how many accounts have you tested this? I’ve only done a dozen accounts, which is not real hard final data, but my experience has been such.

1 Like

when you get over 1k followers it will be easier to get followers thats just how it is im sorry to break it to you.

1 Like

could be my favorite response yet. Ever.

2 Likes

Yes obviously. Thank you.

Great!! Got my answer from you.

Thank you. Also there are couple of actions I am confused about. Have been trying the following:
Follow/Like Sources: People who interacted with posts on target accounts.
Follow: 200-250 per day.
The results have not been satisfactory for the first week. But waiting for more time with this one.
Will be trying out your’s this week.

Valuable opinions. I am scheduling the contents myself but using Onlypult. Can give you the link that I am growing. Last week one of the posts got 470 likes, having 1800 followers although 1000 were bot followers first bought. Thoughts on this?

Would love to know your opinion.