Love to know about strategies of Instagram

At 10-15k are you facing the following problem?
Are the followers unfollowing you?
Ques: how much follower growth per week? Average likes on the posts?

1 Like

Would love to know how you are using the following strategy using your tool (if M P)
Every hour follow their 15 newest followers
Like 3 of their posts when you follow them

I have used it on 20 accounts

Thatā€™s why I am buying 1k followers first on the account then setting them up in tool.

I am not aware of the followers unfollowing. Perhaps some people did for whatever reason, but probably not so much, but I would say that is because of my niche and content. I am doing quotes and there arenā€™t any business promos or anything controversial, so if they followed because they liked the content to begin with then I donā€™t see why they would leave, unless some particular post/s annoyed them.

The accounts have a steady growth - the one at 15k is getting around 250 followers a day (maybe not every day, but probably at least 150) which is good, and the others are growing steady. However, I am suffering from the issue being talked about in another thread where lack of follows are happening each day, so that has a direct correlation to less followers coming in, but that is a different issue altogether and nothing to do with a problem with the account size.

Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like