M/S method DIY or use an agency?

2 slaves and a main account that also performs likes, that’s it. But thanks! Good job on what you’re doing as well

2 Likes

You could test out my strategy and give it a try. If I tested yours and did follows too, I bet I would get an even higher FBR

1 Like

mentioned it somewhere else already. had someone make it for me and it went like a charm. paid about 200 bucks each month for some solid results

1 Like

damn those results are crazy. never though that this would be possible with 2 slaves and main only liking.

1 Like

Could try it out with a tweak, it can only get some more exposure for the slaves anyway :muscle:

1 Like

Just to give +1 at what @powerlifter is saying.
Use slaves to like only. The main is tag in bio + captions.
5 slaves per main. I am good with the result so far.

2 Likes

Thank you. Lol I knew I wasn’t crazy :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Do you continually post on your slaves or just fill up the profile and leave it?

Also am I correct in understanding you always tag the main in the slaves captions and bio? And the only thing you do with slaves is like?

Is this manually?

1 Like

Yes they repost from the main + different captions. I keep it really simple just to drive engagement. 3/4 words + 2 emoji + follow main.
Yes the main is on bio + captions always.
30 manual and other accounts with jarvee.

3 Likes

Ok so these 30 are for multiple main accounts tho, right? Cause you mentioned you are using 5 slaves per main max?

Are you doing these all manually by yourself or with a VA?

1 Like

Yes, multiple main.
Family count as VA? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure. But that’s still crazy hard to manage this many accounts manually. I guess you still use proxies right? How many likes can you hit manually?

1 Like

Ahh I understand, just finding some hashtags in your niche and liking the last posted content, right?

1 Like

He goes up to 300 likes daily. I ask him to use it as a normal user, only recent content in the main niche (avoid pages niches, so he check that first).
Manual with a phone + normal 4g connection from the sim.
Jarvee with 4g proxies.

2 Likes

Like the posts of people who engage on influencers’ posts

5 Likes

To be honest there is not so many good agencies out there that currently offer a proper M/S setup. Which was one of the reasons the price spiked for such services. High demand, little supply. Most end up trying to get a refund (if you follow this topic on the forum you will get a better picture). DIY can be a hard job, especially since the changes last year. A lot of agencies also put fake followers on top so it looks like they make a good service in the trial period. Just be aware of those things.

9 Likes

Do you Like the posts on your main account manually?
Or do you do it all automated?
ps: your results are crazy!

1 Like

I also like posts on my main account manually. I haven’t used automation in a min, but if I did, I would automate the child accounts while keeping in mind the profile view limits

2 Likes

wow, so you like all the posts manually for 3 accounts everyday?! That’s some real work :flushed:

3 Likes

It takes some time, but the results are worth it for me. I think once I get to 20k, I’ll slow down for a little bit

4 Likes