M/S method DIY or use an agency?

How many child accounts only liking and how many likes total per day each account is making?

2 Likes

Hmm, I get it and I really want to try it but my hickup is the sim connection. I do have a spare unused sim card but it only has 1gb/month and I think I’d use that up pretty quickly.

Here in Europe with all those damn regulations it is pretty hard to get multiple sims and the data plans are expensive and never unlimited, so using a normal sim isn’t really practically.

How much do you pay for your sim and how much data do you have per month to manage the actions?

2 Likes

@Luffy

You are wrong, data plans in Europe are crazy cheap compared to many other countries,

You just have to balance the “money spent/money earned” with these SIM cards you just bought. If you spend 5 to 20$ per month, but in returns get a few hundreds dollars thanks to each one of them, it’s definitely worth it,

Don’t look at the price, look at what you want to do with them :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

once the slaves grow on their own, and over time they bond to form a group, you can stop shouting out the main as it will be number one on the suggested user list. I shout out the main rarely in todays feed becuase I found it ineffective. As the feed gets bets better, I will start again. Created a new slave last month, ended the month at 8k or so and it’s growing on it’s own. When It reaches 20-30k it will become another slave.

6 Likes

8k in one month? Jesus… how do you grow that?

2 Likes

it’s actually shitty for me. im happy with the results considering the feed. Killer content mostly and my network – that’s how.

3 Likes

Network is everything. If you already used M/S in the past or nowadays, you’ll see it has so much power.

100 will always be better than 1

4 Likes

That’s what many of us forgot to do while running clients accounts.
I started to create my own network just 1 year ago. I really regret why I didn’t do it earlier.

4 Likes

What does that mean for you? Like a big Network with all your slave accounts or a big Network with a lot of different people who all have slave accounts?

3 Likes

Wow, I really respect you for all the work you put in :exploding_head:
Do you like the last 1-4 posts from a user who liked or commented on an influencer’s post in your niche?

1 Like

Normally the term is used for your own network (just accounts that are owned by you).

6 Likes

You are right :slight_smile:

I was looking at it more in terms of slaves that don’t bring direct revenue but I think in the end it will still be worth the investment :wink:

a network, frankly is algo proof. As long as the slaves are healthy and good er, you will grow – even in the worst feeds

4 Likes

One more question. If you say you are only liking with the slaves nothing else, these accounts will barely have any followers or social proof right?

Or do you grow them in any way?

@Luffy

Forget about getting +150 a day on a main account, with only 2 slaves liking pictures.

Forget about it, your account needs much more in order to get that growth (posting regularly, nice content, proper ER…). These tips will not work for 95% of the accounts. What would help you better would be to see an example of a such great account that probably have @Powerlifter, because you will get nowhere with only 2 slaves.

We can’t paste results from 1 account to another, but we can learn on how aim in the same direction :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

if you are planning to start a network,

stay within the niche – different account niches lumped together dilutes the power of the network. –
also,
the first couple of months don’t interact with each other and follow without engaging, then after a time start to engage within each other.

4 Likes

My slaves have also grown through the process. They each have 3.5 and 4K followers, but obviously they initially had 0. And they are getting private users/organic growth as well. I imagine the growth is faster if the slaves have followers, but by looking through IGblade, the growth isn’t dramatically faster with more social proof of the slaves.

1 Like

I have 2 child accounts and I also like with my main account. I don’t count likes, but I would estimate 400-600 per day total. Somewhere in that ballpark.

@jayskays like the first post of the user. I tend to choose the likers because it’s easy to scroll through the like list, but a commenter is a more engaged source in general

2 Likes

if/when you add more slaves and your network gets bigger – it will grow faster as a unit to. The other slaves new followers will see your other slaves and main in the suggest user section upon a new follow. With one new follower from a slave you may have actually 3 new followers in totals – that one followed the other slave and the main. A hidden secret of m/s that all are tied in

3 Likes

I think down the line, I’ll add more slaves and automate them. How many slaves do you have?