M/S method DIY or use an agency?

Do you use your slave account from the same ip? Do you do manually liking or use automation?

Manual liking

1 Like

Hi there @Powerlifter. I just wanted to confirm, you’re running three manual accounts - are you running them all from the same phone and IG app?

Yeah, all same phone and app

1 Like

Brilliant. Thanks for the confirmation. This might be a nice way for me to start using those spare accounts I’ve got lying around without compromising anything with automation.

Nice, you’re going to do it manually? If you’re going to do liking, I would suggest 2 20 min blocks. I don’t recall if I said that earlier in the thread

1 Like

Yep, manual is where I really want to go right now as it seems the safest option.

Cheers for the tip - 2x20 minute blocks of around 100 to 150 profiles. Let’s see how it goes! :+1:

1 Like

Tried this method. Going via the Recent tab of hashtags is a no go for me. A bunch of business pages crawling those images you liked as well and then following you for a follow back which is useless. This only grows your followers count with busineses who followed you for a follow back, they will never interact with you content

I’m going to try it the way @Powerlifter does it, going through the list of likers of a photo. Even though there are soo many private accounts, seems hard to go through all of them and at the same time target the right ones and do 1000 likes a day. Also you can forget about being followed by Private users with this method. Seems like a less intrusive way to grow indeed. As a side note, F/U method seems way more practical for a targeted manual strategy but it’s true, the risk is higher.

1 Like

Cool, let me know how it goes. Also, a suggestion: likers and commenters results in the highest engagement, but it you want to maximize followback, go to recent followers. You might want to do a mix of both

Interested how it will work for you. I still haven’t had the time to try it but I am really wondering what one can achieve with just liking. I needed follow/unfollow + DMs for new followers to get any results before the June update from m/s method so I can’t really imagine how it will work with just liking

Well @Powerlifter explained how he does it for quite some time now and from what i read above there are ccertain limits to take into consideration, such as you can only view 120 profiles per 20 minutes time-frame. So out of 120 profiles you view let’s say 30% are not Business or Private accounts, so you get to place maye 40 likes per 20 minutes, that’s 100+ likes per hour, multiplay that to 10 hours and you get 1000+ likes/day. But still that’s allot of activity to be made. We-ll see.

2 Likes

So I saw a YouTube ad for M/S service today. lol

@Powerlifter can you PM me?

You can actually hit 3 20 min sessions per day of liking from source of people who like a post, just tested. Which is great because more sessions available for main as opposed to slave. Keep in mind my main has a high trust score, so it may not work for you

Anyone want to volunteer and test 4 sessions? :eyes: :grimacing:

Yup @Powerlifter it’s all about the trust scor of the account. Same goes with F/U. I was able to do 400 Follows a day per account. But I started seeing lower reach after a while. How is your reach on the account you do the heavy lifting with?

My home reach is great, but hashtags are hit or miss for me, as I’ve said elsewhere on the forum. The overall engagement for my 21K account is around 11%. I don’t think instagram punishes manual likes nearly as much as automated or manual follow/unfollow

1 Like

That is true… Unfortunately they started disabling accounts that do F/U much much faster lately. They PV the acc and then they put it in review which we all know what that means. Accounts are still recoverable but waste fo time sending code photos and waiting for days for recovery. I should probably start doing more likes or at lest lower my F/U rates as this is pure madness.

I seriously recommend likes. If people are interested, they will follow you

2 Likes

I started on the same method that @Powerlifter recommended a week or so ago. I can’t give a really accurate number of follows/day yet, but I’ll update when I can.

You’re definitely right about that. I prefer the ‘look’ it gives my main - no follower churn and no disgruntled followers who suddenly get unfollowed. I imagine it’s got a much lower FBR than F/UF though, so there are pros and cons.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed, makes the profile look much cleaner.

@Powerlifter says it depends much on the sources. I’m liking the likers of recent post of target account. Will see how it goes. I really want to get rid of F/U method as the acc grows in followers, it’s not healthy for the acc. and this can be seen easily in my posts reach.

Damn it’s hard to track the likes :sweat_smile: I don’t know how you have the patience brothers.

2 Likes