M/S method DIY or use an agency?

41 average size 95k

2 Likes

I recently started to revive an old account of mine within the same niche and I’m seeing this already :thinking::heart_eyes:(re: same user following multiple of my accounts)

1 Like

Thank you, I’m definitely gonna try this :grin:

@Powerlifter Funny enough I managed my personal account pretty much the same (main & 2-3 fan accounts liking + few follows) few years ago, way back before I knew about automation, mpsocial, etc.

I’m experimenting with liking only as well. Currently I’m doing it manually to test limits and already went up to 1000 likes per day. Liking recent posts from hashtags, target posts shouldn’t have more than 50-100 likes, avoiding promotionals. As far as I know hourly limit for likes is 300, I will try to go up to 1500-2000 per day.

Would be interesting to know if there are some people working with automation + likes only. Maybe you can tell something about daily like limits on automation.

3 Likes

I feel like IG is more lenient with likes than follows because they need us to bring engagement back to the platform. I’m curious to see what your results are with the 1500-2000. I wonder if the profile view limit would get in the way

3 Likes

Did you ever experienced profile view limits when working manually? Do you know max profile view limits per hour/day? @Powerlifter

I used to hit the limits when I was doing all my liking from one account and one slave. But now I never hit it. I would estimate at a minimum 50-60 profile views within an hour. But I’m not sure what the daily limit is

Edit: my figure was way off. I just tested and I believe it’s around 100-120 profiles manually in 20 min. @roy

1 Like

Bro how would you link slaves to your mother?
If your Mother account have suppose 50 child accounts how would you send traffic from these child accs to your Mother?
Would you mention @Mother in 50 child accs? Won’t this trigger issues to IG?
How will these accounts link together to become a NETWORK?

it’s 41 accounts, all in my name – and they follow each other. That simple, yes, all mention mains. I get no issues with IG – I post only manually
watch my video it tells all

2 Likes

I watched that video some weeks ago, but if one account of yours get a PV/EV, will that happend to most of your accounts or?

Nope. None in the past 2 years.

2 Likes

Damn, that sounds awesome!

1 Like

@alexnvo wheres your video?

2 Likes

@Powerlifter would your strategy work if my main accounts only have 1.5k and 2k?

is the video on manual m/s or automated?

1 Like

If your content is good and your audience targeting is right

1 Like

a mix of all thing I use to grow accounts –

2 Likes

@powerlifter could i have your insta? id like to talk to you a bit more. you can PM it to me if you want

Sorry, but not comfortable. I think most people here feel the same/don’t give out their account usernames