M/S method with proxies

There are multiple ways to operate the Mother/Child strategy. Different schools. At the end of the day, everything’s possible.

1. Have your child account only do “forwarding” actions, with an already scraped list of usernames = pre filtered scraped list (scraping + filtration already done).

2. Having them doing “forwarding” + “filtration” actions, with an already scraped list of usernames = non filtered scraped list.

3. Having them doing “forwarding” + “filtration” + “scraping” actions, so basically all the work is being handle by these child accounts.

So as you can see, from 1) to 3), you increase the number of daily actions to do with your accounts = increase the risk of getting blocks or other security issues (AC / PV / EV / Bans). That’s why using dedicated scrapers are often recommended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@denis1 thank you so much for your time in replying and I am so sorry to ask newbie questions. i will forever be grateful for you if you can explain to me what you mean by forwarding actions. how do one filter the scraped list.

my understanding so far is as below.

• i use scraper accounts to filter the good ones and pass it to the slave accounts. → can you tell me how the filtration works and how scrapers are integrated in MP.

• once the slave accounts have the filtered accounts, then the salves do follow/likes/etc actions and drive traffic to the mother account after a following is built up using story posts, dm, etc?

am i correct and thank you for filling gaps in my knowledge.

1 Like

Correct. The filter process works as you want it to work, meaning you decide of your own filter criterias, for your business/clients, that would fit the best quality. Example : avatars only, private accounts excluded,…
I’m not using MP/Jarvee currently, but the process is pretty straightforward. Just add credentials, “Login” and add them to the job you want them to do (send to a “child accounts”).

Correct. Those are the “forwarding” actions, in order to promote the mother accounts. Many different ways to do it, the more creative you are, the more success you will have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One main thing I will add is that you need to warm up accounts on MP. If you don’t they will crash and burn fast. Its a lot different than using manual or story like bots. You have to stay under IGs radar to avoid blocks and bans.

1 Like

Actually. Ive been talking to you on my thread on another forum lol. Wondered why the travel thing looks familiar.

1 Like

Yeah. Didn’t mention the obvious part indeed

I assumed you knew that warm up, proxies and overall accounts management are needed to run Mother/Child successfully. And above everything, the ability to read logs and fix errors :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Can you tell me more about this?

3 Likes

Sorry for the bump, but I have few questions.

To start with, I am trying to keep costs as low as possible since I do not have a very big budget to spare for this one. Trying to start up a travel agency literally bleeds money in the first year.

Addressing the question at hand, if i start with 1 main account (I will not log in to MP from the main account), for 4 slaves, and 6 scrapers (to fit MPs lowest subscription of 10 accounts) will one RAW/Rotating mobile proxy will be enough and safe?

Thank you.

You meed to have the scrapers and slaves on different proxies

1 Like

i am curious about it too. so came here to find out tips. thanks everyone

Thank you for your reply. I have completely read your journey thread from top to bottom. Very insightful . Congrats on making it :slight_smile: I have few more questions.

If you remember, I did say I had 4 instagram accounts created over the years on my phone through the app which I planned on using as Children. I still have these accounts logged in my Instagram app on iOS and have the mother account as well logged in. Having read your thread, is my Mother account at risk if I the Children get caught botting by IG even though I do not do any botting using the Mother account? I absolutely do not want to let go of the Mother account. Replacing this account is not an option.

In your journey thread, you mentioned that you have found a bot to scrape sources outside of MP. And also, I saw in posisbly another thread of yours, that you will share the server provider of yours. I will PM you to get the details, if that is ok.

For me to start with 4 child accounts and 6 slaves, do I still require a powerful server?

EDIT - 19 Sep
@Boris @denis1

I think heroslair did not receive my message yet, can you please share your two cents on my concern?

Thank you.

Safe 100% - which means, no spamming, no hate speech spread (or others), respect clients brand identity, etc.

We all do Mother/Child in different ways. Make sure that yours fill the quality box before scaling to quantity.

Clearly not - unless you plan to scale anytime soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Atm im using JV to scrape. You dont need a server at all. You can run it on your computer and let it stay on.

10 accounts require little to no cpu/ram. We run thousands per server so its wasting money to invest with such a small setup!

Sorry for late reply. Super busy atm.

1 Like

@denis1 and @heroeslair

Thank you for taking the time to reply while having such busy schedules. I have setup an EC2 in AWS Free Tier just to start with and save some money.

I will be getting 2 rotating proxies from proxy.doctor - i have send message via telegeram @Boris.

Now the only thing to start I guess is how I could get scraper accounts. I understand jarvee has feature to create accounts but I would prefer for them to live longer as well. How are you guys getting your scrapers if you do not mind me asking. I am very grateful for you guys for everything you guys share. :pray:

2 Likes

I buy aged accounts as they can handle more api calls and tend to last longer. They are more expensive than usual scrapers so people tend to not use them.

1 Like

Thank you. I am in the process of setting up everything to start, I am reading the knowledgebase from beginning to end as well.

I have a question, if I am using proxies on child accounts, how would I read and reply to messages I receive on the child account. If I use the embedded browser in Jarvee, then the VPS IP will be associated with those child accounts correct? How are you vets doing this exactly?

Realistically, when you send DMs (assuming you did all the previous steps correctly and warmed up the account), what if the followers reply to my message. I hope those reading this post gets it as I am possibly not doing a good job at explaining it.

1 Like

If you have your child accounts linked, the EB will also go through your proxy.

1 Like

That’s good to know. I will update the topic once everything is in place. Sadly, the AWS Free Tier VPS just was crashing on me randomly and it was extremely lagging at times, so I have invested in a server from Hetzner. Today it will be setup and I will add my child accounts linked to the proxy and let them stay without any actions for 24 hours since they were previously logged in from my phone. Thanks always for your two cents guys.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to update the thread with what I have been doing since the last reply and also have some questions. I started this journey on 23 September.

• My setup:

Hetzner VPS Specs
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1275 v6 @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz
    Installed RAM 64.0 GB
  • I have got 2 rotating 4g proxies

All of my child accounts are ones I created at different times before I decided to use them for MP.

5 child accounts on 1 proxy
    Account 1: Created on October 2017
    Account 2: Created on September 2017
    Account 3: Created on January 2018
    Account 4: Created on March 2021
    Account 5: Created on April 2022

Some are professional accounts and one I used to run ads on 2 accounts before.

13 slave accounts on 1 proxy split into 2 shifts

• I have been very conservative with my actions, keeping it to a minmum.

• So far my child accounts seem to be safe. I am only running follow tool, unfollow tool, and story viewer. I am thinking I have spent enough time on the warm up and now it is time to maybe do more actions.

• I have gained a couple of followers on all the accounts. Now maybe it is time to DM. Any tips on how I should approach this?

• Has anybody come across situations where the accounts turn to STOPPED status even though the criteria given in MP under stop all accounts when x happens is not met? What have you found out to tbe the cause?

• The same goes for DELAYED status. Have you come across situation where MP delays an account and when you hover over the DELAYED status, there is no tooltip message as to why the account was DELAYED. Also no information on the summary dashboard pertaining to this?

I am trying to figure these out plus iron out my process to ensure I learn how to properly setup MP. And I would be immensely grateful for anyone coughs @Boris @denis1 @heroeslair coughs who can spare the time to give me some advice. I have read a lot of the threads here and am not expecting somebody to just to spoon feed me. Just nudge me on the right direction and I will take upon myself to test.

Thank you all.