M/S or M/C expert for Instagram (anyone here?)

Hi all,

Looking for a Master-Slave or Mother-Child expert with experience in Instagram Growth. There are a few pages, influencers (verified), small business and NGOs - all looking to grow on IG. Most plans will be monthly retainers. Seeking your help here on MP Social!

Only looking for someone with top-notch work (at an affordable price), who can deliver - as my clients are promised accordingly. Any leads would be appreciated!

1 Like

WTB Thread approved.

Please read the rules below:

Providing services or products to WTB OPs:

• In order to reply to the WTB thread and offer your service, you must have an active sales thread in #public-marketplace that is related to whatever WTB thread OP is looking for.
    Example:
    Thread title - [WTB] 4G Proxies for Instagram accounts
    In this case, you can reply to the thread and offer your services only if you are already a seller here with an active sales thread in #public-marketplace and you sell 4G Proxies. Posting a link to your thread is allowed so OP can check out your service/product and reviews. You are also allowed to message the OP too.
  • You are not allowed to reply in the thread if you have an active sales but you donā€™t sell 4G proxies.
  • All LVL1 (and higher) forum members are allowed to offer a service or product that OP is looking for, even if they donā€™t have an active sales thread, but only through Private Message (PM) , without replying to the thread. Not even replies like ā€œIā€™ve sent you PMā€ are allowed. Please note that you can only offer what OP is looking for, offering anything else will be considered as spam and you will be banned.

What is the price range you are seeking for and what metric would you like to use to gauge appropriate compensation? $/followers gained, # of slaves running, etc?

looking for someone to do this for me as well

Have none of you guys been DMā€™d by anyone yet?

A few, yes. But havenā€™t gone ahead with anyone yet. Let me know if you guys find anyone good.

1 Like

Okay same goes to you lol

Will do @ldamien65.

2 Likes

Yeah heā€™s supposedly good. But yeah, unfortunately with all M/S, you have to wait sometimes up to several weeks until they onboard you. You find anyone for Mass DMs?

Looking for this too.

Nobody for Mass DMs yet. I prefer M/S as we get real estimates with respect to what results we can expect @ldamien65

1 Like

Rectification: several people reached out to you both for M/S and mass DM but it was not in your price range :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Enguerran I am already working with 2 OPs (from MP Social), and both have retainers between $200-$300 a month. You canā€™t quote double the price (for similar results) and expect a conversion only because you continuously keep following up with a potential client.

And for the record - buyers do want the maximum bang for their buck, and hence, most of us would prefer to work with service providers > resellers (and pay less for the same service! :slight_smile:).

1 Like

Youā€™re wrong, I keep following up because when a prospect/lead donā€™t say ā€œIā€™m not interestedā€ it means that there is still a room he can be one of your customer, itā€™s a marketing trick.

Good thing, I have never resell any service, even mass DM.

Also, if you want to know why my service is more expensive than others, Iā€™m not looking to have any type of client, only the one paying more, this is how I see scaling :wink:

Who said similar results? You donā€™t know my services at all and the quality compared to any other seller hereā€¦ Weā€™re running M/S perfectly for all our clients right now, last IG update was not a problem on this M/S set-up

Good luck, Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve to come publicly to have an answer from you :slight_smile:

Yeah M/S is probably better and cheaper in the long run but are your clients gonna be cool with waiting a few weeks before they start seeing any results?

1 Like

Almost all of my M/S Clients accepted to wait 1-2 Weeks without any issues,These Clients know what to expect and what are the flaws and challenges of this Service.

If you have a Client who doesnā€™t know how this works,They will definately not wait so long for it.

1 Like

@ldamien65 - preferably not. Would prefer a seller (service provider) who comes with pre-warmed up accounts which they can use for new clients - hence, eliminating the waiting period.

1 Like

Whilst I admire the hustle, I can also tell youā€™re pretty new in this field, likely business in general. Just because someone offers you the best ā€˜bang for the buckā€™ and that is half or less quoted by someone else, it doesnā€™t mean their service is 1/3 as good as those seasoned professionals who have been around the forum for years with established client bases.

Yes, you can get lucky and get a similar service for a quarter of the price. But the opposite is also true. You might end up with someone promising great results not knowing what theyā€™re doing and seeing zero to little results for months to come just to realise the mistake and regret paying double later.

To each their own, but donā€™t assume everyone will get you Ā± same results and those with 3x price just want to cash in on you. A lot of times people can charge more and do because they can deliver and know others wonā€™t regardless of promises and fake social proof.

You only learn this the hard way tho lol. Good luck.

3 Likes

In that case man, youā€™d have to go for guys who specialize in just a singular niche. Like the guys who only focus on music, fitness, money-online, etc. They have accounts branded towards that specific niche and audience ready to go at a moments notice. No rebranding or additional warm-ups necessary.

edit: and most of the time, their child accounts already have a pretty big following acquired via f/uf so they can just switch up the accounts theyā€™re promoting in the DM anytime a client leaves and a new one arrives.

hey are you still providing M/S service?